Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Pakistan’s Bhutto assassinated!

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Dec 29, 2007, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

She knew she would be assassinated someday, yet stood up for what she believed. Sadly, she was shot in the neck area twice and a suicide bomber kill her an twenty others... God damn.

Please need to just smoke pot and listen to 'Beatles - Image'

What are your thoughts?!?.

theis

welcome to 2 days ago.

but yeah, it's awful. certainly a sad day for democracy.

13hourstoparadise

I didn't see any related threads so I thought I would start one... It's gonna turn into a huge story, riots, choas, the works!

Variable

you guys do know that she created the taliban right?  Its amazing how things can get spun.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Dec 29, 2007, 09:41 PM
you guys do know that she created the taliban right?  Its amazing how things can get spun.

Just like AL Gore invented pants. Please give some facts, I'm interesting in where you get your info.

Variable

well christ buddy.  I have an entire country of people from the country that knows the taliban best.  I have been living in afghanistan for the past 6 months.

13hourstoparadise

Really, well this is a shock to me... Doesn't make much sense, she promoted Democracy.

Be safe over there buddy!!

I'm very anti-war but support men and women who join a 'cause for what they believe. Yes, even as sick as this sounds, this applies to the muslem extremist.

I would never fight for a country, but I would fight for the human race.

Variable

I am against all extremist.  Not just muslem.  and she created the taliban to control afghanistan while sitting in power of pakistan.  Pakistan has been doing that to afghanistan forever

13hourstoparadise

She was in exile in the UK for many years, it just doesn't add up... I believe you, just hard to grasp.

I believe in archary, but I know it can't work. I have broken general stars tattoo'd on both shoulders...

Variable

13hourstoparadise

That exact reason is un-clear...

Bhutto was sworn in for the first time in 1988 at the age of 35, but was removed from office 20 months later under the order of then-president Ghulam Ishaq Khan on grounds of alleged corruption. In 1993 Bhutto was re-elected but was again removed in 1996 on similar charges, this time by President Farooq Leghari. Bhutto went into self-imposed exile in Dubai in 1998.

Dubai is a nice place to "relax" in exile. :)

Variable

yeah pretty much she was a crazy bitch and her counter parts were just nice enough to let her remove herself.

goldpony

the rumblings from our govt have been not good, im afraid it might turn into another front in an already 2 front war
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: goldpony on Dec 29, 2007, 11:28 PM
the rumblings from our govt have been not good, im afraid it might turn into another front in an already 2 front war

Have N. Korea added to that list and hell on earth... Human is wack to say the least.

Variable

going to war IN pakistan (not with) would be a very good thing for the war on terror and the war in afghanistan.  It could possibly stop both.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Dec 29, 2007, 11:32 PM
going to war IN pakistan (not with) would be a very good thing for the war on terror and the war in afghanistan.  It could possibly stop both.

I've always liked the saying, "military solutions are problems."

War should be THE LAST resort, agreed?

Variable

Not always.  Look the tribal areas of pakistan have been a huge problem for a long time.  Every since british empire created them ( yay for once you cant blame america)  and there is no talking it out with them bud.  I would be willing to bet my cock that bin laden is there.  and it is a fact that it is a huge terrorist strong hold.  The government of pakistan has no control over it.  But they continue to fight with pakistan, and afghanistan.  They need to die.  Thats just that.

13hourstoparadise

I had some drinks last night with some friends, I told them I strongly believe Osama got plastic surgory and is now Ricki Martin.
;D

Variable

no.  He is in the tribal areas of pakistan

13hourstoparadise

Didn't the dude that did "Super Size Me" find him or something?