Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Pakistan’s Bhutto assassinated!

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Dec 29, 2007, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

13hourstoparadise

I mean Ricky Martin... :)

Found him on south beach giving free HJ's.

goldpony

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 30, 2007, 12:10 AM
I mean Ricky Martin... :)

Found him on south beach giving free HJ's.

LMFAO
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Nailec

how well-secured are these a-bomb in pakistan?

i heard some us soldiers guard them?

Variable

To my knowledge there is no US military in Pakistan.  Except maybe a hand full of marines at the embassy.  But I guess I could be wrong.

alvarezbassist17

hey trey, what do you think of ron paul?

(this is the only remotely political thread i could find on the first page)

13hourstoparadise

I think he is way too convservative... But, a much better person than W. IMHO.

(I know the question wasn't directed toward me, I just felt like giving my two cents.)

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jan 08, 2008, 08:41 AM
hey trey, what do you think of ron paul?

(this is the only remotely political thread i could find on the first page)
The man would be an amazing president.  But he will never be elected.  I especially like his plans for the IRS.

Good to see you around BTW

alvarezbassist17

yeah, i'm a huge fan of pretty much all of his fiscal policy, but i was just wondering how you felt about him wanting to withdraw like all of our troops from pretty much everywhere.  i'm not big on the kind of action that we've taken in recent years, but i don't know if an entirely isolationist policy is the right thing to do, either.

ps i've just been spending my time on the music general discussion and shit, haven't really had the time to like sit down and get into a conversation with you homies, although i do miss hatin on the noobs with you guys.  i'll have more time when i get back to school and have homework to procrastinate.

tarkil

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jan 19, 2008, 05:28 AM
ps i've just been spending my time on the music general discussion and shit, haven't really had the time to like sit down and get into a conversation with you homies, although i do miss hatin on the noobs with you guys.  i'll have more time when i get back to school and have homework to procrastinate.

Yeah, and there are plenty noobs these days....
Glad to know you'll be back again soon.... ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jan 19, 2008, 05:28 AM
yeah, i'm a huge fan of pretty much all of his fiscal policy, but i was just wondering how you felt about him wanting to withdraw like all of our troops from pretty much everywhere.  i'm not big on the kind of action that we've taken in recent years, but i don't know if an entirely isolationist policy is the right thing to do, either.

Yeah he has pretty opposite views on the military than I do.  But I think that he is just using that to get an edge "OMG a Republican who is against wars, what a free thinker."  Fact is that even the democrats dont actually believe a world wide removal of forces would be a good thing for the US.  They dont even actually believe that withdraw from Iraq would be a good thing.  They are just trying to get back into the white house.  Politicians lie, old story right.