Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ aenemic

Started by White Pwny, Apr 29, 2008, 11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

yeah but why delete it?  Just shows your insecurities.  Online insecurities at that....Jesus if you actually sit back and think about that, its really sad.

Anyways it sounds like you are making a transition from being a total bum to actually being an adult.  Keep in mind where hard work can get you, and where sleeping in till noon will not get you.  And the stress should seem worth it.  DBAP (dont be a pussy) its something I think to myself when I get whinny and lazy and dont want to do something.  So DBAP

Jacob

it's not about insecurities, man. I'm not one bit insecure on here. but I'm fucking tired of defending myself from your accusations and your attempts to be a better person. you said yourself that we could probably stay out of each others way - I've left you alone so far. I don't understand why you can't do the same. speaks more of your insecurities than mine.

and yes, I'm actually doing something a bit more worthwhile with my life. on the other hand, I've never considered a career and lots of money a goal in life. I'm here to enjoy life and it doesn't take a lot for me to do so. what drives me now is pretty much that I'm sick of the same old routines. and this also brings me one step closer to what I really would want to do: become a game/graphics designer. so yeah, I'm looking at it positively. I'm just wondering how the hell I'm gonna have the time to do everything.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

I was just busting your balls a bit.  saw a good opertunity for a joke and took it.  Anyways

I think part of enjoying life is finding fulfillment and purpose.  Plus you want to keep as many doors open as possible.  You dont want to wake up one day and want to do something then realize that you cant because you were a bum your whole life.  It really has nothing to do with money in my eyes.

Zevaka

Les Savy Fav on the stage

Jacob

haha, oh yeah.

I love how that guy's so ugly, crazy and weird yet so talented.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

goldpony

i thought for sure that was ironlung from scissorfight ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt