Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

new years eve

Started by theis, Dec 30, 2007, 05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Infector on Jan 01, 2008, 03:40 PM
*new years is over here*

But what I did was roll up to Mount Maunganui (New Zealand town, with a cool beach, which also happens to be where I live, Fireal1222 should know where it is), popped an ecstasy pill (ha!), there was probably 10,000 people in the Mount (Not as cool as it sounds actually), then we went for a mad drive randomly, and I talked to heaps of wicked people at some petrol stations (Everyone is so happy on new years, its cool).

The we headed off to my friends place where we talked till like 5am and went to bed.

So overall not a hugely exciting night, but theres always other nights, and of course next year!!!

I want to move to New Zealand so badly (or is it bad)... Christchurch area to be specific - I need the city...

I know this is a generalizaion, but I've worked with a lot of Kiwi's, and I must say I love them all. All really kind people...

Jizzlobber

i got into a fight, coz some guy called me a "fucking cocksucker", and i was high on pills and drunk on vodka and bunched him about 3 times then headbutted his mouth a few times, my girlfriend freaked and ended up smashing a window, then everyone got bummed out and started to leave,...

but thats normal right?

<

Variable

yeah, "fucking cocksucker" is soooo much worse than "jizzlobber"

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Jan 04, 2008, 01:16 PM
yeah, "fucking cocksucker" is soooo much worse than "jizzlobber"

but isnt the difference between lobbing your jizz and getting lobbed with jizz?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Jan 04, 2008, 06:16 PM
no

how so? now i'm curious. i always thought jizzlobber meant throwing jizz on someone, like in silence of the lambs. if you sucked cock, wouldnt you be the one who gets the moneyshot, therfore being lobbed with jizz?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

snw777

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Jan 04, 2008, 12:23 PM
i got into a fight, coz some guy called me a "fucking cocksucker", and i was high on pills and drunk on vodka and bunched him about 3 times then headbutted his mouth a few times, my girlfriend freaked and ended up smashing a window, then everyone got bummed out and started to leave,...

but thats normal right?

hahahahahaaha

happy new year everyone

Ill be your mate in 2008.

Shaye

Happy (belated) New Year everyone!   :D

Mine was really great for the first half, but the rest I don't remember so much.

deftonekid

lmao

loving your avatar btw ;)

Infector

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 02, 2008, 09:17 PM
Quote from: Infector on Jan 01, 2008, 03:40 PM
*new years is over here*

But what I did was roll up to Mount Maunganui (New Zealand town, with a cool beach, which also happens to be where I live, Fireal1222 should know where it is), popped an ecstasy pill (ha!), there was probably 10,000 people in the Mount (Not as cool as it sounds actually), then we went for a mad drive randomly, and I talked to heaps of wicked people at some petrol stations (Everyone is so happy on new years, its cool).

The we headed off to my friends place where we talked till like 5am and went to bed.

So overall not a hugely exciting night, but theres always other nights, and of course next year!!!

I want to move to New Zealand so badly (or is it bad)... Christchurch area to be specific - I need the city...

I know this is a generalizaion, but I've worked with a lot of Kiwi's, and I must say I love them all. All really kind people...

Ehh it's ok, but I would say that I live there...

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 04, 2008, 06:30 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 04, 2008, 06:16 PM
no

how so? now i'm curious. i always thought jizzlobber meant throwing jizz on someone, like in silence of the lambs. if you sucked cock, wouldnt you be the one who gets the moneyshot, therfore being lobbed with jizz?
You thought too hard. 

tarkil

NYE party pics :

Some costumes and some girls :

The pimp :

Few people :

Nice costumes :

As I noticed few hours before the party that I lost my japanese kimono, this is my improvised costume :

Chill area :

Hot friends :

Chill couch is pretty getting crowded :

Samurai getting crazy :

China :

Midnight (at last) :

And just for you guys :

This one is little bit blurry but I guess the photographer had some concentration trouble taking the pic...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

mrs_swa

now THAT looks like a party!
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Nailec

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 06, 2008, 06:53 PM
NYE party pics :

Some costumes and some girls :

The pimp :

Few people :

Nice costumes :

As I noticed few hours before the party that I lost my japanese kimono, this is my improvised costume :

Chill area :

Hot friends :

Chill couch is pretty getting crowded :

Samurai getting crazy :

China :

Midnight (at last) :

And just for you guys :

This one is little bit blurry but I guess the photographer had some concentration trouble taking the pic...

bow chicka bow wow

samson simpson

now thats a new years party.

deftonekid

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 06, 2008, 06:53 PM
And just for you guys :

hey you should invite me to the next party bro ;D

Nailec

Quote from: samson simpson on Jan 06, 2008, 11:24 PM

now thats a new years party.

you may all call my a pussy now or something else i dont give a shit about, but.
i hope the next time you fucking cocksucker have to prove how much of a idiot you are, you meet someone who isnt stupid enough to let a headnut be an option in a streetfight.