Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Who would you prefer dead?

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Jan 02, 2008, 10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

claudio

No comfort here.
Its like watching a blind man trying the diffuse a bomb...

Variable

no people get comfort by saying that because that don't want to believe that america voted a man into the white house not once, but two times, that they believe to be stupid.  And now he is in control.  They want to believe that there are super genius-evil minds hiding behind them.  Because even though they may be evil.  They will have enough self preservation to not let our country go to total shit.......

nope, hate to break it to you.  Bush is the commander and chief.  And he is not as stupid as you would like to think.

13hourstoparadise

claudio

Quote from: Variable on Jan 28, 2008, 07:26 AM
And he is not as stupid as you would like to think.
Really? I don't know enough about to comment...but you have to admit, he is comicaL Us Aussie can take a joke, we had John Howard.

Also, I didn't vote. Just cause I want him beheaded, doesn't mean I want him dead

Variable

Quote from: claudio on Jan 28, 2008, 09:14 PM
Really? I don't know enough about to comment...but you have to admit, he is comicaL Us Aussie can take a joke, we had John Howard.

Also, I didn't vote. Just cause I want him beheaded, doesn't mean I want him dead
oh no dont get me wrong.  Bush is comical as fuck.  He is goofy.  But being goofy is not the same as being stupid. 

Im going to guess that a second after that pic was taken he took the cap off those binos.  A lot of really smart people do goofy shit like that.  I have had to show some of the smartest people I know how to no shit open up doors.  But they could solve your entire college algebra book in 30 min.  Sooooo yeah, take that for what it is.

claudio

Quote from: Variable on Jan 29, 2008, 08:23 AM

oh no dont get me wrong.  Bush is comical as fuck.  He is goofy.  But being goofy is not the same as being stupid. 

Im going to guess that a second after that pic was taken he took the cap off those binos.  A lot of really smart people do goofy shit like that.  I have had to show some of the smartest people I know how to no shit open up doors.  But they could solve your entire college algebra book in 30 min.  Sooooo yeah, take that for what it is.
OK, so I worded it wrong. Bush is Goofy AND stupid.

maybe one day Laura Bush will be 'Commander in Chief'! old Hilary is going for it. It will be weird, but at least Bill will be allowed to fuck in the Oval Office!

13hourstoparadise

Variable

Quote from: claudio on Feb 01, 2008, 07:19 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 29, 2008, 08:23 AM

OK, so I worded it wrong. Bush is Goofy AND stupid.

maybe one day Laura Bush will be 'Commander in Chief'! old Hilary is going for it. It will be weird, but at least Bill will be allowed to fuck in the Oval Office!
yeah that sure is what I care about when I look for a president.  Who would or would not be allowed to fuck in the oval office.  Thats real important shit

13hourstoparadise

Osama is obiviously not getting laid, or, least not a good lay. Goats and camels don't count... See how angry he is, see how relaxed Bill is...

Point in hand.

Variable

osama probably has more pussy that you could even dream of

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Feb 03, 2008, 06:15 AM
osama probably has more pussy that you could even dream of

Actually, I think so to... But not good pussy, like a Brailizan hottie... Wait, that is bias... Nevermind.

Variable

you know what man.  Being 100% serious for a second.  Afghan women are beautiful.  It is rare that you actually get to see one as afghanistan is the only  country that I know of that makes their women wear the full body and face burka.  However they are a bit more liberal in Kabul and you will see maybe 1 out of 10 women with out them.  And seriously, very , very good looking women.  There is a nomatic tribe out here called the kuchi.  Their women dont really pay too much attention to the burka either.  But they are ass ugly.  Its a shame.  But if you are lucky enough to actually see an afghan woman....its a treat. (in a total non creepy way)

13hourstoparadise