Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rap/Hip-Hop

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 05, 2008, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i've recently gotten into notorious b.i.g. so awesome. and nas too.

bright lights, big city

no way, west coast rap all the way :P
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 02, 2011, 05:18 AM
no way, west coast rap all the way :P

I know thats right!

Dr. Dre - I Need A Doctor (Explicit) ft. Eminem, Skylar Grey

Dre is JACKED!!!! I like how he's got all the HP stuff with his Beats audio in all of his vids.

bright lights, big city

alright, time to bust out some 2pac for the first time in 5 years.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i grew up on west side rap. i know all the words to tupac's music. i have 2 older brothers who worship him hahaha but i don't know, i like biggie. i've only listened to the music my brothers played of his, which wasn't much. i don't like dr dre that much, and snoop doesn't do much for me.

but tupac4lyfe.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Mar 02, 2011, 05:26 AM
i don't like dr dre that much, and snoop doesn't do much for me.
GTFOWTBS
DERP

devilinside

Biggie,IMO,sucked. He sounded like had a ham sandwich in his mouth in every song. I grew up with N.W.A,Public Enemy,Run D.M.C,Slick Rick,Ice Cube/T,Easy E,Wu Tang,LL Cool J,Beastie Boys...gah there's soo many more that I can't think of right now that were awesome. Snoop/Dre/Eminiem...I fucking adore those dudes.

bright lights, big city

One of my favorite high school memories was rapping along to and blasting Forgot About Dre while using lazer pens on hookers from our hotel room in Paris.
DERP

devilinside

Shit...I'm a little older than you. We used to cruise around Nashville blasting California Love. HAHAH

blixa

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 02, 2011, 05:32 AM
Biggie,IMO,sucked. He sounded like had a ham sandwich in his mouth in every song. I grew up with N.W.A,Public Enemy,Run D.M.C,Slick Rick,Ice Cube/T,Easy E,Wu Tang,LL Cool J,Beastie Boys...gah there's soo many more that I can't think of right now that were awesome. Snoop/Dre/Eminiem...I fucking adore those dudes.

kind of sounds like what i grew up on. my older brother sneaked me into a public enemy gig when i was notoriously underage.

old school dre and snoop i can respect but i don't really like the new stuff, especially snoop. kudos for writing a song about sookie though hahaha

devilinside

devilinside

Quote from: blixa on Mar 02, 2011, 05:43 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Mar 02, 2011, 05:32 AM

kind of sounds like what i grew up on. my older brother sneaked me into a public enemy gig when i was notoriously underage.

old school dre and snoop i can respect but i don't really like the new stuff, especially snoop. kudos for writing a song about sookie though hahaha

OMG when I heard that Sookie song I busted out laughing!!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 02, 2011, 05:41 AM
Shit...I'm a little older than you. We used to cruise around Nashville blasting California Love. HAHAH
good shiiiiit. but yeah damn, i believe i was in 6th grade when that came out. i was all like "Who's this Tupac character?" as I listened to "Spiderwebs" on my walkman.
DERP

devilinside

Haha....I remember in 9th grade my friend let me borrow his TAPE (they had cd's out,but he only had a tape) of Doggystyle...and the artwork in that thing was DIRTY! haha I memorized every song from that album. Still a fave..... lodi dodi!

ben

Yelawolf - I Just Wanna Party (Explicit) ft. Gucci Mane

This song makes me fucking laugh every time I hear it.

but anyway, some more good shit

J. Cole - 2Face (Friday Night Lights Mixtape) [HD/Download]

E-Money

Lazers was such a fucking disappointment.   I'm not a huge Lupe fan but damn..

bright lights, big city

DERP

E-Money

ben

No offense but I can't take that dude seriously anymore.  His album is just....jesus.  On a positive note, I like the new Kid Cudi a lot more lately.

But man I'm really getting into OFWGKTA.  They have a legitimate chance to become this generation's Wu-tang Clan.

E-Money

Quote from: ben on Mar 22, 2011, 07:14 PM
No offense but I can't take that dude seriously anymore.  His album is just....jesus.  On a positive note, I like the new Kid Cudi a lot more lately.

But man I'm really getting into OFWGKTA.  They have a legitimate chance to become this generation's Wu-tang Clan.

haha I know man, rolling papers is pretty bad.  I just really liked that beat and no doubt on OFWGKTA, shit is sick.  Fallon performance was dope too.