Author Topic: Rap/Hip-Hop  (Read 140093 times)

Offline people are people

• Passenger
  • hahahaha
Re: Rap/Hip-Hop
« Reply #500 on: Dec 28, 2016, 04:26 PM »
Vinnie paz - cornerstone of the corner store. Album out!

Offline bright lights, big city

• Organ Donator
  • Tits Up, S Corp.
    • Facebook Me!
« Reply #501 on: Dec 28, 2016, 06:07 PM »
Does anyone have the "Run the Jewels " discography?

I don't possess their CDs but I did listen to their albums. It's the most refrehsing band I've had the chance to hear among all the recent hip-hop artist out there, which usually don't make any impression on me. They don't have many albums, I believe the third one is due out soon. I recommend you all give it a listen. It's quite catchy.
RTJ3 is out and it's spectacular, and I think all 3 albums are available for free on their site if you give your email address.
https://runthejewels.com/music/
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Offline Red Pill

• Passenger
« Reply #502 on: Dec 28, 2016, 06:28 PM »
Does anyone have the "Run the Jewels " discography?

It's the most refrehsing band I've had the chance to hear among all the recent hip-hop artist out there, which usually don't make any impression on me.

Lol... Real hip hop is dedicated to those who know how to listen to it, for some noobs the only Hip-Hop they’re aware of is the bullshit that gets aired on mainstream radio and television. There is plenty of good music out there, u just need to look for it ...

Offline bright lights, big city

• Organ Donator
  • Tits Up, S Corp.
    • Facebook Me!
« Reply #503 on: Dec 29, 2016, 09:14 PM »
yea rtj sux now wtf
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Offline Rally Sweat

• Get Bored
« Reply #504 on: Dec 30, 2016, 12:46 AM »
Lol... Real hip hop is dedicated to those who know how to listen to it, for some noobs the only Hip-Hop they’re aware of is the bullshit that gets aired on mainstream radio and television. There is plenty of good music out there, u just need to look for it ...

Not sure hip-hop was intended to be the crutch of elitists? New RTJ's really good. Feels like an honest progression: bit more mature, but still a lot of dick jokes involved!

Offline Red Pill

• Passenger
« Reply #505 on: Dec 30, 2016, 03:25 AM »

Not sure hip-hop was intended to be the crutch of elitists?

Wtf... No... Hip-hop is unquestionably in a unique place at the moment, like Mick Jenkins said, "if you believe hip-hop is dead you're not really looking."

Example: I was searching for Onyx, it has been rumoured a new album with a potential collaboration of other rap group...
And...

'2017 they bring you “Shotgunz In Hell” Onyx & Dope D.O.D collabo album!
The bal’ headz meet the Dope Kids….Onyx & Dope D.O.D - XXX video dropping January 03…Let the countdown begin!'

Offline Red Pill

• Passenger
« Reply #506 on: Jan 26, 2017, 08:27 PM »
Another classic!

Prodigy’s Hegelian Dialectic: The Book Of Revelation

Offline The Prodigy

• Passenger
« Reply #507 on: Jan 26, 2017, 09:05 PM »
Dope asf! Straight fire!
! No longer available