Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rap/Hip-Hop

Started by alvarezbassist17, Jan 05, 2008, 10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

bright lights, big city

whatever happened to Dr. Dre's Detox album? I haven't heard anything about it in over a year, and 2009 was supposed to finally be the year we heard it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

TheWatcher

i dont think its ever going to come out...

E-Money

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 19, 2009, 07:38 AM
whatever happened to Dr. Dre's Detox album? I haven't heard anything about it in over a year, and 2009 was supposed to finally be the year we heard it.
Quote from: TheWatcher on Dec 20, 2009, 09:31 PM
i dont think its ever going to come out...

no it is.  the other day I saw an interview with the game and he said its coming out and he said its incredible. I guess he's on a couple of tracks.   its bullshit that its taken so long tho.  and its so lame how dre doesn't preform.  i'd love to see him and Em share the stage again. 

Fireal1222

redman has a new album coming out in february called reggie noble 9 1/2

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

E-Money

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

ben, I guess this is a new song thats going to be on cudder. 

ben

That's the Vampire Weekend singer at the beginning right?  Pretty cool song, I'm sure there will be better ones on Cudder.  Thanks man.

E-Money

Quote from: ben on Jan 29, 2010, 01:06 AM
That's the Vampire Weekend singer at the beginning right?  Pretty cool song, I'm sure there will be better ones on Cudder.  Thanks man.

Yea im pretty sure it is.  And there will be way better shit on Cudder.  He's just joking around the whole freestyle.  But I dig the first line lol.  Apparently there is a song that Cudi did with Pharell thats supposed to be incredible. 

ben

ohhh shit that sounds awesome.  Yea man I can't wait for Cudder.  Also the new Slum Village...

E-Money

I also heard that Cudder is gonna be like a club album.  Bunch of jams and shit, with a bunch of special guests.  But Im dying to hear Dose of Dopeness,  this is a little better vid than the original one i posted....

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

E-Money

ben

Do you like Nosaj Thing stapezee.  Cudder has taken a few of his samples for some songs.

E-Money

Quote from: ben on Jan 31, 2010, 02:06 AM
Do you like Nosaj Thing stapezee.  Cudder has taken a few of his samples for some songs.

Yea ben, I was pretty stoked to see that someone else on the board likes Nosaj Thing after seeing your sig.  He's one of my favorite dj's for sure.  The first time I heard Man on the Moon I fell in love with the music.  Then found it was Aquarium by Nosaj Thing.  Have you seen his new Visual Show that he's doing? It looks sick!  I'm going to go see Nosaj and Gaslamp Killer in the middle of February for the first time.   But dude Im so glad u introduced me to Phaseone man.  White Collar Crime is one of the best mixes i've heard in a while.  I can get completely lost in that shit.  So dope

TheShade1989

I dont listen to any mainstream rap, but I used to be exclusively into hip-hop. Favorite rappers/groups are Immortal Technique, Keny Arkana, Brother Ali, La Coka Nostra, Jedi Mind Tricks, Tonedeff, Atmosphere...that kinda stuff.

kleptoned

Wiz Khalifa...Nuff said

bright lights, big city

so has there been any news on the Dr. Dre Detox front at all this year? seriously all these years of waiting is getting ridiculous
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

E-Money

Word is there's 18 songs, but the album will have 12-13.  Idk whats taking so long, fucking bullshit.  Its also pathetic he doesn't do shows.  I'd love to see him, but that shits never happening. 

Blakroc Is ILL

BlakRoc - 03 - Hard Times (ft. NOE)

ben

E-Money

Everyone should check that Fashawn out ^^ the dude is sick. 

My new smokin song.... Cypress Hill- Light It Up

Cypress hill-Light it up

Nailec