Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Comical Ways To End The World [Is Sarah Conner A Lady?]

Started by Atomic, Jan 10, 2008, 11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic

Comical Ways To End The World

After gettin' de cheddar of my hoes, slapping round' mah' bitches and beating up playa' punks and taking thier shit...

...I've come to the conclusion that when people start talking like that and calling children show characters Tinky Winky; that we need to have another world war or just plain an simply start again with the planet (kill of all living life).

When I say world war: I mean like...Destruction to the economy, conscription of children, breaking codes of morality/humanity...etc. But to be honest, war is sorta' getting old and not a very effective way of destroying an entire race *Ref: WW2, Hitler*.

There are many ways to destroy the planet and I have come up with ways to do so.

1 - Drowning the planet in ice cream
Obesity and Drownings causes alot of deaths around the world... So I believe these two put together can efficiently destroy our planet with ease and speed.

2 - World Riot
Pissing people off is fun and has turned into an art form over the past century...So if people just simultaneously got pissed off and began to display violence all over the world...Then I believe that it would be an effective way to destroy this planet

3 - Smoking one planet sized cigarette.
Everyone knows that smoking causes lung cancer, and the smoke caused by it destroys the planet...THIS is one HELL of a way to kill off alot of people! If we first lite it up with the heat caused by the sun, then expelling cigarette smoke into the atmosphere it will cause:

-asthmatics to go nuts
-World addiction of nicotine (causing more smokers)
-lung caner
-destruction to atmosphere
-white shirts to go gray

In conclusion: this one very effective way to destroy the planet and its inhabitants

4 - Turning the worlds oceans into nasty bong water
fuck that...

5 - Blaming your countries fault on another
A perfect example is Iraq...If the United States just simply left and blamed all the shit in Iraq on, lets say: Greece, then the Greeks would get annoyed and then pass on the blame to e.g. Germany and then the Germans were to...

If everyone passed the blame for their faults on another nation: It would cause an international "we're so pissed off at you" day...Causing tensions and possibly nuclear and conventional war (not an effective and speedy way to end the world, but it may work)

6 - Breeding a 1 million troop army of just
We'd be so full of our selves that if we were to be involved in combat...It would never end and we'd be to drunk to understand the concept of pain

Another effective way to killing of alot people

7 - A GIANT MAGNET
everyone knows that our life is so heavily dependent on metals in various products that we use...And that if we were to create a giant magnet which was so strong enough to attract every single metallic object/particle in the world -  no one would be safe.

People would be hit by incoming knives, forks, spoons, factories, cars etc. Even the far fetched idea of people being trapped and swallowed by the ground as various metal ores are extracted out of the planet...

To far fetched...But be worth a try to end the world

8 - If only Indians and Chinese people were left in the world
They can't do business together, they're equally jewish (money wise), they're smart, got the largest population percentage in the world and they screw like rabbits.

Only one will out last the other! It would be entertaining to watch this one

9 - Scratching a giant black board
I would drive every single living creature in the world to go nuts and some how lose their minds to the noise.

If someone were to scratch a billboard for 5 hrs straight...I'd blow my brains out.

All we need is the funding. I already have $50 on me..So all I need is $9.9 Billion more.

All donations are welcome

PLEASE NOTE:
This is only a joke, if you're sick enough to believe the shit I write, then may god have mercy on you soul...loser
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

what if we all tried masturbating multiple times in a row until the world drowned in cum.....mmmm hmmmm

goldpony

actually, the best thing would be just to kill atomic (no offense). i think the world would be a happier place. plus i could put the moves on this amby chick :D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Atomic

no offence indeed >:(
that wont destroy the world tho

13hourstoparadise

A world riot would be a blast!

I would loot so much!

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Nailec

Quote4 - Turning the worlds oceans into nasty bong water
fuck that...

mahahaha.

some cool ideas here but human race isnt totally fucked up yet imho.

like this board consists of thwe most awesome people ever

goldpony

Quote from: Nailec on Jan 11, 2008, 12:19 AM

are you saying it doesnt? im pretty awesome and so are you and so is everyone else here.
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

wither-I

we could always go gay. then those future people cant Take our joBs, because they wont exist.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 11, 2008, 12:31 AM

are you saying it doesnt? im pretty awesome and so are you and so is everyone else here.
Im sure by "the most awesome people ever"  He meant the most awesome person ever.  And by the most awesome person ever, he meant me.  Which is true, 100%

Atomic

Quote from: Variable on Jan 11, 2008, 06:02 AM
Quote from: goldpony on Jan 11, 2008, 12:31 AM

Im sure by "the most awesome people ever"  He meant the most awesome person ever.  And by the most awesome person ever, he meant me.  Which is true, 100%
if so, i'm sure he's out of his mind

Variable

crazy people can call other people crazy

Atomic

Variable

im calling you not normal in a un-cool way

Atomic

thats just crazy talk, crazy talk of an insane person

Variable