Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

White Pwny

Quote from: Nailec on Jan 11, 2008, 02:19 AM
Quote4 - Turning the worlds oceans into nasty bong water
fuck that...

mahahaha.

some cool ideas here but human race isnt totally fucked up yet imho.

like this board consists of thwe most awesome people ever

*takes a bow*     

haha.. no.   Seriously tho, I agree with you.  Alot of awesome ppl here.   =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

White Pwny

Variable

Atomic

no i'm omish, i cannot tell a lie or else i'll get smited and my crops will die and the children of the corn will do those evil things to me coz i live on a farm proving i'm omish

Variable

electricity seems like it would be a bit taboo

Atomic

yea, the computer i'm using runs on horse shit, all i gotta do is talk to it

Variable

so your bull shit makes the horse shit work?  interesting

Atomic

Dear Mr. Variable

The odds of seeing a bull take a shit is slim to none, there's not many people that own bulls and bulls have a habit of charging so if one was to come in contact with a bull they'd be too busy runnin' from it to notice if it's shittin' or not. Now omish people own horses to pull their wagons, plows and other contraptions they can't be fucked pullin' on their own, with all that pullin' those horses must get pretty shitty, and omish don't own bulls. (Trust me, i'm omish) So to us omish the only shit we see is that of a horse. We addapted to this lack of bull shit with horse shit, so our horse shit is your bull shit.

Conclusion: I Speak Horse Shit!

Think of what you say before you say it next time Mr. Variable... ::)

White Pwny

Quote from: Atomic on Jan 13, 2008, 03:14 PM
Dear Mr. Variable

The odds of seeing a bull take a shit is slim to none, there's not many people that own bulls and bulls have a habit of charging so if one was to come in contact with a bull they'd be too busy runnin' from it to notice if it's shittin' or not. Now omish people own horses to pull their wagons, plows and other contraptions they can't be fucked pullin' on their own, with all that pullin' those horses must get pretty shitty, and omish don't own bulls. (Trust me, i'm omish) So to us omish the only shit we see is that of a horse. We addapted to this lack of bull shit with horse shit, so our horse shit is your bull shit.

I even tried pulling up a pic of a bull taking a shit.. and all I could find was comic drawings.   This is puzzling.

Variable

Dear Mr. Variable

But it is a fact that cow shit puts out more methane gas than any other shit on earth thus making it the best choice for fuel.  Plus if you owned cows you could get milk.  You need calcium, cant absorb vitamin D without it.  Plus your osteoporosis will be a mother fucker when I punch you in the face for being a smart ass mother fucker.

devilinside

Atomic

Quote from: Variable on Jan 13, 2008, 06:49 PM
Dear Mr. Variable

But it is a fact that cow shit puts out more methane gas than any other shit on earth thus making it the best choice for fuel.  Plus if you owned cows you could get milk.  You need calcium, cant absorb vitamin D without it.  Plus your osteoporosis will be a mother fucker when I punch you in the face for being a smart ass mother fucker.
We weren't talkin' about cows were we. You said bull shit, not cow shit. And yes, cow shit would make better fuel for my computer, but it's easier for me to continue speakin' horse shit then going out to the barn and shoveling shit into the generator.
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 13, 2008, 06:51 PM
is Atomic a girl??
For the right price ;)

devilinside

WOW!

Ok,so if you're a dude,your chances of osteoporosis are pretty slim. 

Atomic

I guess so..and for the record: Just cause i'm a pussy dusn't mean i have one.

Variable

Quote from: Atomic on Jan 13, 2008, 07:04 PM
Dear Mr. Variable

We weren't talkin' about cows were we. You said bull shit, not cow shit. And yes, cow shit would make better fuel for my computer, but it's easier for me to continue speakin' horse shit then going out to the barn and shoveling shit into the generator.
wow ok, educate yourself dumb ass http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 13, 2008, 07:06 PM

This is also not true.  Women are only at high risk after menopause.  But men with low testosterone (like atomic) are also at high risk.  And my main point was that someone growing up without any milk at all would be at very, very high risk regardless of sex.

Atomic

Quote from: Variable on Jan 14, 2008, 10:37 AM
Quote from: Atomic on Jan 13, 2008, 07:04 PM
Dear Mr. Variable

wow ok, educate yourself dumb ass http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle
cbf
Quote from: Variable on Jan 14, 2008, 10:37 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 13, 2008, 07:06 PM

This is also not true.  Women are only at high risk after menopause.  But men with low testosterone (like atomic) are also at high risk.  And my main point was that someone growing up without any milk at all would be at very, very high risk regardless of sex.
lack of milk? oh ok. i thought you meant i had small balls

Variable

you do.  Your low testosterone levels put you at high risk.  Then you said you had no cows.  Wich means you have no milk.  Because omish people dont buy milk because that would require them to support technology.  Sooooo I thought it would be obvious that an omish person with no cows would be at high risk for osteoporosis.  But I guess I have to spell things out better.

Atomic

I didn't say we don't have cows, i said we don't have bulls!
Silly Variable.. ::)