Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rockstar's TASTE OF CHAOS TOUR!

Started by +deathblow+, Jan 11, 2008, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+deathblow+

myspace.com/shatteredimagephotography
(book a shoot, feed a photographer!)

+deathblow+

Remeber folks! If you buy your tickets PRESALE thru this link, you will get a special VIP pass that will grant you entry to the venue before anyone else! :D
myspace.com/shatteredimagephotography
(book a shoot, feed a photographer!)

goldpony

i would rather hear fingernails on the chalkboard
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

kurtone

shitty line-up, kevin lyman just started another tour called the "rockstar mayhem tour" for the summer, slipknot and disturbed are co-headlinging...if anyone cares

blondie

Quote from: +deathblow+ on Jan 11, 2008, 04:58 PM
Who's goin????????

Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour Presale Tickets" height="350" border="0 width="300"

i would rather kill myself in the worst, possible way.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

ignore the fashion

only band i'd care to see would be idiot pilot, but i'm not wasting the money on this shit just for one band.

cyppe101

White Pwny

Quote from: +deathblow+ on Jan 11, 2008, 04:58 PM
Who's goin????????

Rockstar Taste of Chaos Tour Presale Tickets" height="350" border="0 width="300"

The only band I would care to see would be Bullet for My Valentine.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

occipudding

idiot pilot, yeah.  everybody else.  suck my dick dude.  seriously.  cause id enjoy that a hell of a lot more than having to listen to avenged sevenfold and it would be a hell of a lot less gay too.
machete!  meow

BlindTones

Such a lame lineup, the only taste of chaos i went to was 2006 when the deftones headlined,and i still had to sit through some rough sets before they went on

theis