Variable

Quote from: neutron liar on Mar 18, 2008, 09:59 PM
Quote from: Variable on Mar 18, 2008, 07:18 PM
no really.  All EMO bands do suck

agreed.

lets add:

Matchbox 20
Dave Mattews
most anything thats "radio rock" like Seether.......ick.

"Even Jesus Hates Creed" ~ Dexter from the Offspring wore a shirt that said this.  fucking ace.

although covered in emo, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Plain White T's.........I could go on forever.

im with you all the way except I gota agree with shaye on Dave.  I dont really like his music except maybe one or two songs.  But I do think they have talent.  Just not my thing.
Quote from: NiChe on Mar 18, 2008, 11:13 PM
oh and FUCK OFF U2.

JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE.
aAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yeah seriously.  FUCK U2.  God I hate those guys.  Its not even so much them.  Its how the whole fucking world has a heart on for their shit when they are really not that good at all.

fireflyry

Yeah.......they write crap songs......

Anyway I bash El  Divo.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

theis

fuck yeah, ry.

can't stand those fags. "'we're not a boyband, we sing opera".

lawl. they're atrocious.

Variable

im glad I have no idea who they are

theis

you should be grateful.

neutron liar

Quote from: Shaye on Mar 18, 2008, 10:23 PM
Dave Mathews Band isn't emo. I happen to like DMB quite a bit. They may not be your taste, but I don't think they should be lumped in with these manufactured, unoriginal bands you hear on the radio now-a-days. DMB came out doing something different and have always stayed true to their style. They're also very talented musicians, not cry-babies with an addiction to eye-liner.

I didn't mean to give the impression that everything in my post was supposed to be emo.  I know what DMB sounds like, and to me, its needle in my brain every time I hear it; like you're being anal raped and this is supposed to mellow you out during it.

I will also join in on the U2 hate.  Yeah Bono's a good guy, but they're are not the best rock band on the planet.  I mean, they make lame pop rock!  maybe its just cuz they're from a different era...I hate the 80's if that factors into any of this...

Shaye

I'll agree with hating U2 for pretty much everything they put out within the last 15 years. But their greatest hits 1980-1990 is a must have for me. That's when they were good and doing something different. Now, they're just old men trying to return to the glory days and writing shitty songs like the Rolling Stones.

1, 2, 3......14!!!

Zevaka

Quote from: Variable on Mar 18, 2008, 07:18 PM
no really.  All EMO bands do suck
and no arguments from you? strange, so strange

Variable

what is there to argue about?  thats that.  Nothing else to it

DakkoN

mars volta can suck it

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: DakkoN on Mar 19, 2008, 09:13 PM
mars volta can suck it

+1 yeah i dont know whats the big deal about those idiots
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

blondie

most everything cedric is involved in sucks diarrhea-balls.

White Pwny

eww @ diarrhea-balls...

On a sidenote... I never got Mars Volta... the dudes voice is pretty much horrible.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

theis

Variable

Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 20, 2008, 12:12 AM
eww @ diarrhea-balls...

On a sidenote... I never got Mars Volta... the dudes voice is pretty much horrible.
I have found that he is extremely talented in the singing dept.  But.......well............not so much in the music dept.  I mean it takes a few min to get used to his voice.  But once you do he actually has a really powerful voice and can hit some crazy notes.  But their music.......just sucks.

mr.sinister

fireflyry

Nickelback....being on Roadrunner....

WTF?

El Divo and basically 90% of the hip-hop scene atm can suck my ballbags.

Go listen to Wu-Tang and De La Soul.

Edit:Great thread.

Variable

I want to crash a bus into a radio tower every time I hear nickelback

fireflyry

Haha.

That's one point we can FULLY agree on dude.

I'd rather a three trailer truck though.....filled with gas just to make sure.