Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Band Bashing Thread

Started by theshadeisatool, Jan 12, 2008, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

I fucking hate Lazee and his "Rock Away". such utter shit. I feel like killing someone just thinking of that song.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Fuck Staind such a depressive shit
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

deathblow

wolf mother, fall about boy.. pretty much anything on the radio...    every fuckign time i listen to the radio... not a SINGLE good song.... once we got to listen to smells like teen spirit, then the pot , which blew all our minds... other than that, the world music station is the only tolerable one, and thats until they put FOB pop on

wither-I

i hate this entire new "hardcore/emo" wave. so much of this music is EXACTLY the same. i especially hate the hardcore moshing crap, throwing out their hands and thrashing around violently with haymakers. sooo trendy, ITS LIKE GODDAMN HAIR METAL ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! ahhhhhhh. and to speak of it... 80's music

"coming into the nearness of distance"

blondie

metallica has become the longest joke without an ending punchline.

Crazylegs

more like the longest shit

blondie

no, that would give shit a bad name.

cyppe101

theis

panic at the fucking disco.

wither-I

mike patton. even as a human being i have somehow found a way to hate this man.

Battle-Axe

Bring Me The Horizon piss me off with their fuckin "deathcore" shit or whatever they wanna call it. I had to watch them live when they opened for Killswitch Engage last year and it was one of the worst half an hours of my life.

Disturbed can fuck off for A. making crappy music and B. making me look a dick cos I can't help but sing along to Down With The Sickness when I'm drunk and it comes on at Rockworld or something :|

The High School Musical soundtrack can fuck off, mainly cos my 11 year old step brother can't stop singing it real loud like EVERY DAY.

I also cannot stand that Sean Kingston or whatever he is who did that Beautiful Girl song. My step sister feels the need to play it on her phone all the time which makes it sound even worse :[

I hate a lot of bands/artists but those are the ones currently annoying me :P

mr.sinister

I hate Justin Timberlake.  Horny  half-bald headed trying-to-act-black wigger whose never set foot in a ghetto before still going through puberty that girls think is "hawt".    

Atomic

August Burns Red, Oddzar and all the american/australian idols, Kelly Clarkson is ok
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Atomic

Quote from: snw777 on Apr 07, 2008, 03:40 PM
Quote from: Atomic on Apr 07, 2008, 01:21 PM
Kelly Clarkson is ok

WHAT?
;D i like her high notes like in Since You Been Gone

and for no reason at all....

Having acquired many debilitating diseases over the course of his life (gonorrhea, SARS, elephantitis) through relationships with women, Mr. T should be a prime source for spreading disease. Happily, however, what happens in Mr. T stays in Mr. T.

snw777

Quote from: Atomic on Apr 07, 2008, 04:27 PM
Quote from: snw777 on Apr 07, 2008, 03:40 PM
Kelly Clarkson is ok

WHAT?
;D i like her high notes like in Since You Been Gone

and for no reason at all....

I think she is nothing special, they just try too hard to put their vids on mtv all the time...
when I watch that shit chanel shes proly there. annoying.

wither-I

Quote from: Atomic on Apr 07, 2008, 04:27 PM
Having acquired many debilitating diseases over the course of his life (gonorrhea, SARS, elephantitis) through relationships with women, Mr. T should be a prime source for spreading disease. Happily, however, what happens in Mr. T stays in Mr. T.
hahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahbbdnkvkeorrivqn wldi

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

August Burns Red, Oddzar and all the american/australian idols, Kelly Clarkson is ok

Typical for an emo fag
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Atomic

::) yep ok, u hav great taste in music

Fireal1222

any band seen on mtv.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.