no, it's definitely just the music.

Jacob

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jul 21, 2009, 03:42 AM
Quote from: defTHE1s on Jul 21, 2009, 03:03 AM
Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jul 20, 2009, 06:31 PM
Quote from: ben on Jul 20, 2009, 06:26 PM
I don't even know what sucks anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U
haha.. the most hated "band" in America!
dat's tru!!

I have to say it's not even the music or really the concept behind it that's awful.  It's two guys that look like that singing about getting drunk and fucking.  Seriously?  There is no way in Hell those guys get laid looking like teenage girls.

actually, that's the look that seems to get guys laid these days. it's pretty sad.

and that music is the most awful I've ever heard I can honestly say. and seeing comments from people who actually like them makes me want to vomit all over the human race. it's disgusting how fucking stupid some people are.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Shaye

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 20, 2009, 09:15 PM
Alright I'll get the ball rolling again.

I don't like Alice In Chains' sound or Layne Staley's singing. There I said it, and I know several people on here love the band (and I'm sorry, but I'm just being honest). Especially "Man In the Box" too.

Same with Jane's Addiction. Actually, this might be more of a Dave Navarro thing because I thought RHCP's One Hot Minute was their worst album.

I have to agree w/ you about Alice in Chains.  I know that kilss some people. I just can't stand Layne Stanley's voice either and I don't know why. I've given Alice in Chains so many chances, tried to like them, tried to find something about them that appeals to me but it just doesn't happen.

I don't know how people can hate U2. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand any new U2. And by "new" I mean pretty much anything done in the last 15-20 years, lol. But their old stuff from the 80's is fantastic to me. Joshua Tree anyone?

I've seen some people mention Coldplay. Love them. I tend to relate to the lyrics alot with them. But to each their own of course.

I will take this time to bash the hell out of Creed, Godsmack, Nickleback, Hinder, Crossfade, 303 and All American Rejects. F*ck every single one of you for making me want to put paper cuts on my eyeball when I hear you.

bright lights, big city

yeah U2's War and Joshua Tree albums are classics.

Coldplay's X&Y has a few good tunes as well. seriously.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

neutron liar

U2 always rubbed me the wrong way with its contemporary sound and power rock [that's how I think of it].  and I hate the 80's.  most rock from then annoys me to severe levels.

maybe thats why I like punk and metal.

alvarezbassist17

i'm with you on the 80s sucking for the most part, and i really can't stand bono's vocals. 

but i've been blissfully ignorant of most popular music for awhile now.  feels great.  fuck MTV til it bleeds.

Deft_16_Ones

Fuck Paramore, Eyes set to kill and all those stupid bands with a dumb bitch singing about how pathetic their life is.

No More Sugar

QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

E-Money

Idk why but i cant get into the whole Mike Patton/Faith No More thing.....I've tried too. I know most of u guys love his music.  I've watched tons of live videos and listened to their albums but its just not my style I guess.  Whatev. 

and I cant stand AC/DC or Guns n Roses.  Don't really like Dillinger either. But everyones got their shit they're into i guess. 

Livewire

Some of these edits are pretty damn funny.  All of them are deserved.

[youtube=425,350]08IrY1rFkV4[/youtube]

Nailec

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 05, 2009, 08:31 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyL6lOGqpew

fun band.

i listened to em a couple of times. not because theire good but because they sing german children songs :D

"alle meine entchen! bree bree bree breeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

funny shit. really

godin

so weezer sucks, not like thts news or anything
Dingus.

Livewire

Quote from: godin on Nov 06, 2009, 05:01 AM
so weezer sucks, not like thts news or anything

I hope you're not including the blue album or Pinkerton in that statement.

neutron liar

Quote from: stapezee on Nov 05, 2009, 11:39 PM
Idk why but i cant get into the whole Mike Patton/Faith No More thing.....I've tried too. I know most of u guys love his music.  I've watched tons of live videos and listened to their albums but its just not my style I guess.  

Patton is a genius, he's hit or miss, but then again he has 2058592340598450349503 bands/groups with different stuff.  I don't like FNM, so were on the same front there.

E-Money

Quote from: neutron liar on Nov 06, 2009, 08:07 PM
Quote from: stapezee on Nov 05, 2009, 11:39 PM
Idk why but i cant get into the whole Mike Patton/Faith No More thing.....I've tried too. I know most of u guys love his music.  I've watched tons of live videos and listened to their albums but its just not my style I guess.  

Patton is a genius, he's hit or miss, but then again he has 2058592340598450349503 bands/groups with different stuff.  I don't like FNM, so were on the same front there.

yea i totally agree.  he's extremely talented.  but when i try listening to his shit i just end up turning it off.  cant figure out what it is about him.  FNM is a great band no doubt but i just cant enjoy their shit.  weird

defTHE1s

Weezer doesn't sucks.
Niggerblack sucks.

Quote from: Nailec on Nov 06, 2009, 04:42 AM
Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 05, 2009, 08:31 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyL6lOGqpew

fun band.

i listened to em a couple of times. not because theire good but because they sing german children songs :D

"alle meine entchen! bree bree bree breeeeeeeeeeee!!!"

funny shit. really

yeah, that was a funny shit :D

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

WTF....
I bought a Cellphone.. and it had pre charged content...
Maná, Paramore and Nickelfaggotsblack... guess what song had it??
and i was like

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

Tokio Hotel is the biggest joke ever.

Don't know if these pussies are big in the US, though, they're german.

[youtube=425,350]spO2tClQzhY[/youtube]

theis

Crazylegs

Bob Dylan is the most overrated artist ever.