Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Band Bashing Thread

Started by theshadeisatool, Jan 12, 2008, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 16, 2009, 11:02 PM
Bob Dylan is the most overrated artist ever.

He may be an aquired taste, but he is in no way overrated. Listen to "Highway 61 Revisited". One of his many masterpieces.

He's a lyrical genius and yes, I love(d) his voice. (Not a fan of post-1978 Dylan).

Crazylegs

unfortunately for Bob, Lyrics don't do it for me.

decapod

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Nov 16, 2009, 11:36 PM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 16, 2009, 11:02 PM
Bob Dylan is the most overrated artist ever.

He may be an aquired taste, but he is in no way overrated. Listen to "Highway 61 Revisited". One of his many masterpieces.

He's a lyrical genius and yes, I love(d) his voice. (Not a fan of post-1978 Dylan).

Thank You! Can't stand that shit!

Vesanic

Wow, sticky threads got removed ?

Gherde

Not only sticky threads, all the first page is different  ???

Vesanic

Quote from: Gherde on Dec 04, 2009, 10:46 AM
Not only sticky threads, all the first page is different  ???

In what way ?

Gherde

Appart from  "wavves" thread, the first one comes from November 22, where are the threads from then till now?

Vesanic

Or Nuno got hacked, or a mod got really too high.

Jacob

looks like threads with download links got deleted. might not be server problems as I first suspected (we've had server rollbacks before, where all posts after a certain date just went away).

so either someone hacked the place and deleted those threads, or Nuno was told to remove them.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

Quote from: Jacob on Dec 04, 2009, 06:07 PM
so either someone hacked the place and deleted those threads, or Nuno was told to remove them.

The weird thing is, it's not only threads with links that's gone...it's regular threads as well. my post count just dropped almost 3000.

Jacob

weird shit indeed.

the general discussion forum seems to be unchanged.

bright lights, big city

well, at least we can take solace in the fact that this wonderful thread can make it through the plague.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Alvar

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

defTHE1s

what the hell is that crap Alvar?? haha....

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Alvar

[youtube=425,350]D5886Nb_psg[/youtube]

they're awesome (awesomly SHIT)

last.fm/user/z0z0bra
The streets have gone dark. They've been dark for days. We board up the house. Hide upstairs and wait!

Jacob

that's pretty much all that is wrong with music today.

defTHE1s

Quote from: Jacob on Dec 05, 2009, 04:47 PM
that's pretty much all that is wrong with music today.
yeah... it's a shame what's happening with music these days... :(

the first 30 seconds of the video were good but then.... whackthefuck!!! omg.... i regret having seen that!!!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

E-Money

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 17, 2009, 09:58 AM
unfortunately for Bob, Lyrics don't do it for me.

I cant stand bob dylan.....and that xmas album is a fucking joke.....im sorry...I also think Bruce Springsteen sucks ass.  I think he's the most over rated artist that ever lived.  Im prob gonna take a ton of shit for this post...

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"