Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@shaye

Started by goldpony, Jan 12, 2008, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

so i made a thread for shaye. she seems cool, and posts frequently so i thought she should have her own thread. tho i'm still waiting to be picked up to go to illinois ???
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

It's ok,   She ditched us too.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Shaye

Ok first, thanks for the thread for me.  :)

Sorry about ditching the road trip though...I fell asleep when I got home from work yesterday and then I went out and had a little too much to drink...not that's different from any friday night...

mrs_swa

what's up shaye?? and ya already got your own @ thread....the board needed a refreshing female, with all these guys around here and all.lol
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Shaye

Quote from: mrs_swa on Jan 13, 2008, 01:45 AM
what's up shaye?? and ya already got your own @ thread....the board needed a refreshing female, with all these guys around here and all.lol

whats up?

Yeah I was just as surprised about the thread thing too...and to think that the #1 noob thought I was cool enough to make one..haha.

I'm just happy to be here amongst all you deftones fans. None of my firends are into them, so it's refreshing for me to have a place to talk about 'em.

TheWatcher

your from il?

me 2

im like 30 min from chicago

Zevaka

"fell in love with the sound... with chemistry..."

Shaye

Quote from: TheWatcher on Jan 13, 2008, 05:21 AM
your from il?

me 2

Nah, I'm from NY. LOL...the whole ILL. thing is sort of an ongoing joke - and i dont mean that in  a bad way, but its part of the road trip thing...yeah, I'm drunk now so i can't explain...

White Pwny

Quote from: Shaye on Jan 13, 2008, 09:44 AM
your from il?

me 2

Nah, I'm from NY. LOL...the whole ILL. thing is sort of an ongoing joke - and i dont mean that in  a bad way, but its part of the road trip thing...yeah, I'm drunk now so i can't explain...

Yeah she is just gonna come down here someday to toke some and take in some Deftones music.  Party it up with the Illinois girls here!   =o)   We would have fun!!     Sorry Watcher, you are still stuck with Jackie, T Rock and I.....  =o)

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Jan 13, 2008, 02:49 AM

I'm just happy to be here amongst all you deftones fans. None of my firends are into them, so it's refreshing for me to have a place to talk about 'em.
Oh we are not deftones fans.  Just fitness freaks.  We all came here to rally together and get chino to go on a fucking diet.

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Jan 13, 2008, 05:01 PM
Quote from: Shaye on Jan 13, 2008, 02:49 AM

Oh we are not deftones fans.  Just fitness freaks.  We all came here to rally together and get chino to go on a fucking diet.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!   Get off the stageeee!

Variable

AND GET ON A FUCKING ELIPTICAL!!!!!!

good one sinner

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Jan 14, 2008, 08:51 AM
AND GET ON A FUCKING ELIPTICAL!!!!!!

good one sinner

lol, bastid!

Variable

how funny would it be if chino did a show with an eliptical on stage.  I mean he has to know a lot of people give him shit about his weight.  It would be a funny answer to the mockery

devilinside

LMAO!!!!!!!

oops sorry....

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Jan 14, 2008, 05:58 PM
how funny would it be if chino did a show with an eliptical on stage.  I mean he has to know a lot of people give him shit about his weight.  It would be a funny answer to the mockery

Psh.  You say this as if Chino is the heaviest member... of Deftones.

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Jan 14, 2008, 05:58 PM

Normally I could care less about his weight but it's just amazing how much he's changed. It's aged him terribly. And it's too bad, because he's such a fine specimen.  When I look at my own avatar I go like this...   :o    :D

deftonekid

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 12, 2008, 11:32 PM
she seems cool, and posts frequently so i thought she should have her own thread.

Word

cheers girl!

TheWatcher

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 13, 2008, 04:16 PM
Quote from: Shaye on Jan 13, 2008, 09:44 AM
your from il?

me 2

Yeah she is just gonna come down here someday to toke some and take in some Deftones music.  Party it up with the Illinois girls here!   =o)   We would have fun!!     Sorry Watcher, you are still stuck with Jackie, T Rock and I.....  =o)

yayyyy!

mrs_swa

you better say yay watcher!!!
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...