Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@shaye

Started by goldpony, Jan 12, 2008, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

dam girl.  Start stripping and get some money

Shaye

Haha...that's never going to happen. I work and work and work but I just have so many bills and I never catch up. My tax return is going to solve that problem though...YEE-HAW!

goldpony

Quote from: Shaye on Mar 26, 2008, 03:11 PM
Haha...that's never going to happen. I work and work and work but I just have so many bills and I never catch up. My tax return is going to solve that problem though...YEE-HAW!

stop workin for your car man *takes a hit off joint and waves peace sign*
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Shaye

Funny you should mention that, my car payments are what's sucking out my life force.

goldpony

its student loan payments for me! it makes sense, go to school for five years and spend the next ten paying for it ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Shaye

Yeah I'm right there with ya. Thankfully I don't have student loan payments from my undergrad, as I was lucky enough to get a scholarship and have my family pay the rest. But now I'm in the middle of applying for grad school so I have to file for student loans and all that good stuff...another 30K !!! God, you practically have to sell your soul to get an education in this country.

Maybe Trey was right...maybe I should just be a "dancer" for a while...you know, just to "pay my way through school"...because after that, "I'll totally get out of the business"...

Variable

oh shit.  I still havnt even gotten my w2 yet.

lithium

💩

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Mar 26, 2008, 06:41 PM

Tonto, jump on it!  Yeah you should try to get that taken care of soon.

White Pwny

lol @ Tonto.    Girl, you make me laugh.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Shaye

Haha, it's such a good song. Have you ever heard the song Missy Elliot did with that song sampled in the background?

White Pwny

NO! I did not... Remedy this... Immediately.      :)

Shaye

Ok here it is... you gotta go about 1:15 in before the sample starts...Enjoy! I love it!

[youtube=425,350]e7WEHMleuyM[/youtube]

White Pwny

Ohhhhhhhhh I like it!~     *shakes ass*

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Mar 27, 2008, 03:23 PM
Quote from: Variable on Mar 26, 2008, 06:41 PM

Tonto, jump on it!  Yeah you should try to get that taken care of soon.
ill get there eventually.  I think I have until July.  You get a bit longer if you are deployed

goldpony

you know, besides dancing, i hear that making movies pays well too ;) :D

i am seriously thinking of buying a masters online. that way i can probably work for about 2 years before they find out and i can save some cash ;D actually, as soon as i graduated i started getting emails about that and it made me sooooooo angry...
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Shaye

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 28, 2008, 08:35 PM

Yeah but it would be way too much worrying when I'm a teacher and wondering if one of those "movies" gets leaked somehow. I mean being a teacher there's already so many things you have to be careful of...like kids who listen to Marilyn Manson and wear trench coats (Hooray for stereotypes!) showing up with automatic rifles and sawed-off shotguns to shoot the place up, or kids who get pissed that you gave them a C- on their homework and claim you touched them inappropriately after class. I just can't risk it...    ;D

bright lights, big city

yeah what a crappy world this place has turned into.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Mar 31, 2008, 02:35 AM
Quote from: goldpony on Mar 28, 2008, 08:35 PM

Yeah but it would be way too much worrying when I'm a teacher and wondering if one of those "movies" gets leaked somehow. I mean being a teacher there's already so many things you have to be careful of...like kids who listen to Marilyn Manson and wear trench coats (Hooray for stereotypes!) showing up with automatic rifles and sawed-off shotguns to shoot the place up, or kids who get pissed that you gave them a C- on their homework and claim you touched them inappropriately after class. I just can't risk it...    ;D
thats why you should always bring a weapon of your own to school.  Blast the little fuckers before they have a chance to get you.  OR OR OR you could rig your class with explosives and make your desk bomb proof and just jump under it , yell PWN3D BITCHES!!!!!! and detonate.  Beautiful.  Dont forget that life is all about the survival of the fittest shaye. 

Shaye

^ Or you could just show up as an armed guard...