Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@shaye

Started by goldpony, Jan 12, 2008, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

Quote from: Shaye on Apr 02, 2008, 08:40 PM
^ Or you could just show up as an armed guard...

i can totally see trey in the secret service get up administering pressure point techniques on small children.

"you raise your hnd before speaking" grabs kids neck and makes the kid shit himself ;D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

ha.  Na I would just plaster myself into the wall.  Then when some spicious behavior was going down I could just bust out of the wall and strap the little shit to my water board.

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Apr 03, 2008, 12:49 PM
ha.  Na I would just plaster myself into the wall.  Then when some spicious behavior was going down I could just bust out of the wall and strap the little shit to my water board.

LMFAO
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

its totally possible

Shaye

So...I fucking lost my job on Thursday.  >:(

Good times. I love being taken for granted, busting my ass at a job that I'm above and having it lead to the unemployment line.

goldpony

at least you get a goverment check! ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

the real world is so gay
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

mrs_swa

sorry to hear that Shaye  :(
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Shaye

Yeah it sucks. Mr. Goldpony is right though, the gov't check is good and I did get a severance so I'm ok for the next few weeks. I'm enjoying the time off. Being lazy is something I could get used to for a while.

Variable

dude what the fuck happened that you lost your job?

Shaye

LOL...you're asking me?

I was called into an office to sit on speaker phone, on a 3-way call with a manager I've met once from North Carolina and the head of Human Resources in Cali, at 4:30pm after a full day of work....

I remember hearing "this is no reflection on you" and "we've dissolved your position" and "this is effective starting tomorrow, but you don't have to come in at all".

Quick and painless. Just sneaky and fucked up.

Variable

thats fucked up

goldpony

i love it when people dont have the integrity to say something hard face to face
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

and thats why you would love me

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Apr 10, 2008, 04:21 PM
thats fucked up

Most fucked up thing of all is that today would have been my last actual paycheck for last weeks hours, which is usually direct deposited...but it wasn't. My account is now in the negative numbers and I'm being charged up the ass in overdraw fees - none of which would have happened if my paycheck was in there. So of course, like the total NY bitch that I am I got on the phone and called up the head of human resources himself and got him flustered enough to make him have to "get back to me" so he could stall for enough time to figure out how they had fucked this up.

I don't think there's word to describe how angry I am right now. This guy should be down on his knees thanking God, that I don't have the money to fly to the west coast and give him a piece of my mind...IN PERSON.

Variable

give me a map of your former employers facility and we will plan an attack together.  Survival of the fittest shaye my dear.  It always comes down to being primal.

Shaye

Quote from: Variable on Apr 11, 2008, 06:43 PM
give me a map of your former employers facility and we will plan an attack together.  Survival of the fittest shaye my dear.  It always comes down to being primal.

LOL. I don't have a map of his facility. He works out of Cali. I was working in New Jersey.

But it's thing like this that had everyone I went to school with calling me "Murph"...short for Murphy's Law...whatever bad that can happen will happen...lol...I'm a walking disaster.

goldpony

well, trey does live on the west coast and there are many members of the board who live out west.....so just provide the company name and the name of the HR guy. im sure trey will be happy to round up a few members and plan a machavelli style attack (since hes overseas and by the time he gets back the HR guy will have forgotten about you). i could totally see this workin out
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: Shaye on Apr 11, 2008, 06:49 PM
Quote from: Variable on Apr 11, 2008, 06:43 PM

LOL. I don't have a map of his facility. He works out of Cali. I was working in New Jersey.

But it's thing like this that had everyone I went to school with calling me "Murph"...short for Murphy's Law...whatever bad that can happen will happen...lol...I'm a walking disaster.
there has to be a way to make that work out for you.  Like invest in some company.  Then tell all your friends to invest in a rival company.  so that when your company hits the shit can they all make bank.  Just get them to give you like 10% on all their profits.
Quote from: goldpony on Apr 11, 2008, 09:13 PM
well, trey does live on the west coast and there are many members of the board who live out west.....so just provide the company name and the name of the HR guy. im sure trey will be happy to round up a few members and plan a machavelli style attack (since hes overseas and by the time he gets back the HR guy will have forgotten about you). i could totally see this workin out
dude I live so far west that its the east.  I live in okinawa japan. 

goldpony

hence the reference to machavelli, you would attack when you get back, jack
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt