Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What do you do, to prevent global warming?

Started by Variable, Jan 14, 2008, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Trey is it? Varible...

I'm saying, and this is not a world we live in... We shouldn't need military period. In a perfect would we would just have medicine no need to kill...

I'm not talking the world we live in, I'm ideaistic in a in a world wich doesn't consider the possiblily to the lyrics of Beatles "Imagine".

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Jan 20, 2008, 06:24 PM
NASA and DOD are hardly related.  Other than both being part of the Government.  And the Government does a pretty good job of throwing money around to plenty of other plances than the Military.  And who cares if the military develops something?  having a bunch of under paid soldiers work on something is cheaper than contract work anyways.  And the military does a lot more than just go out and kill people.  If all we did were kill people Iraq and Afghanistan would be gone, as in gone gone

Actually, NASA is very closely aligned with the military. many of its projcts are worked in concert with the pentagon. and most of the test pilots and astronauts are current or former military personel. Many of NASA's projects originated at the pentagon.
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 22, 2008, 06:45 AM
Trey is it? Varible...

I'm saying, and this is not a world we live in... We shouldn't need military period. In a perfect would we would just have medicine no need to kill...

I'm not talking the world we live in, I'm ideaistic in a in a world wich doesn't consider the possiblily to the lyrics of Beatles "Imagine".
well we dont live in that world, so it is stupid to base our beliefs as if we do.  We live in this dirty ugly world.  And you have to be dirty and ugly to make it.  Its just a fact of life. 
Quote from: goldpony on Jan 22, 2008, 09:21 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 20, 2008, 06:24 PM
NASA and DOD are hardly related.  Other than both being part of the Government.  And the Government does a pretty good job of throwing money around to plenty of other plances than the Military.  And who cares if the military develops something?  having a bunch of under paid soldiers work on something is cheaper than contract work anyways.  And the military does a lot more than just go out and kill people.  If all we did were kill people Iraq and Afghanistan would be gone, as in gone gone

Actually, NASA is very closely aligned with the military. many of its projcts are worked in concert with the pentagon. and most of the test pilots and astronauts are current or former military personel. Many of NASA's projects originated at the pentagon.
yeah well the #1 desired job for retired US military workers is a wal mart greeter.  That doesn't mean wal mart is closely aligned with the military. 

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Jan 23, 2008, 02:53 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 22, 2008, 06:45 AM
Trey is it? Varible...

well we dont live in that world, so it is stupid to base our beliefs as if we do.  We live in this dirty ugly world.  And you have to be dirty and ugly to make it.  Its just a fact of life. 

I will accept it... But I will never make it my own.

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

13hourstoparadise

Then I can wear my moon boots without breaking my fucking ankles!!!

I'm down!

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

samson simpson

I smoke the earth provided by our Lord

scatterbrain

im me and thats all ill ever be

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 28, 2008, 11:26 PM
heres a good article about drinking water from our toilets

http://www.slate.com/id/2182758/nav/tap3/
im too lazy to read right now.  But I would like to say that it pisses me off when I think about all the clean water we piss and shit into every day.

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Jan 29, 2008, 08:18 AM

im too lazy to read right now.  But I would like to say that it pisses me off when I think about all the clean water we piss and shit into every day.

the article talks about treating sewage to produce clean water. makes sense on a lot of levels
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Atomic

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 29, 2008, 03:55 PM

the article talks about treating sewage to produce clean water. makes sense on a lot of levels
i'd drink yor pee goldpony, would u drink mine? ;D

Variable

or maybe re-use it as toilet water...........

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Jan 29, 2008, 05:37 PM

or water in general. many states already do it for non-potable water, and some are beginning to use it for drinking water. if you think about it, most of the water you drink comes from sewage anyway as many places dump it right into rivers and such. not to mention animal waste

Quote from: Atomic on Jan 29, 2008, 04:44 PM

actually, early piss tests included tasting urine. it is in some of my lab manuals. but, i dont know if i would taste yors atomic. i dont like tasting variable ass ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Jan 29, 2008, 06:50 PM

or water in general. many states already do it for non-potable water, and some are beginning to use it for drinking water. if you think about it, most of the water you drink comes from sewage anyway as many places dump it right into rivers and such. not to mention animal waste

actually, early piss tests included tasting urine. it is in some of my lab manuals. but, i dont know if i would taste yors atomic. i dont like tasting variable ass ;D
that is actually how they first discovered diabetes.  The piss tasted sweet because of the sugar.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 18, 2008, 06:36 PM
Recycle your animals.

What movie is this from?

Fight Club. On the back of the limo thingy before the scene where Tyler crashes the car.

Variable

good call josh.  I would have never got that

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Jan 31, 2008, 04:07 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 18, 2008, 06:36 PM
Recycle your animals.

What movie is this from?

Fight Club. On the back of the limo thingy before the scene where Tyler crashes the car.

Ding ding... Nice work.

Atomic

Quote from: Variable on Jan 30, 2008, 02:28 PM
Quote from: goldpony on Jan 29, 2008, 06:50 PM

that is actually how they first discovered diabetes.  The piss tasted sweet because of the sugar.
just like mama always sed "the fatter the tree, the sweeter the pee"

claudio

To be honest, I don't do shit. We put our recylcling out every Thursday and thats it. I just don't see why I have to miss out on fun because our parents fucked the planet.

I use air conditioning,drive a big car, flush the toilet just to watch the water spin and leave the hose on during the water shortage.