Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What do you do, to prevent global warming?

Started by Variable, Jan 14, 2008, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

Quote from: claudio on Feb 01, 2008, 07:13 PM
To be honest, I don't do shit. We put our recylcling out every Thursday and thats it. I just don't see why I have to miss out on fun because our parents fucked the planet.

I use air conditioning,drive a big car, flush the toilet just to watch the water spin and leave the hose on during the water shortage.

LMFAO
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Penicks

Nothing, who cares about future generations?

tarkil

I just don't see why I have to miss out on fun because our parents fucked the planet.

You sir, are a cunt...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

To be honest, I don't do shit. We put our recylcling out every Thursday and thats it. I just don't see why I have to miss out on fun because our parents fucked the planet.

I use air conditioning,drive a big car, flush the toilet just to watch the water spin and leave the hose on during the water shortage.
That is like saying that there is nothing wrong with murder because everyone is going to die eventually...........

13hourstoparadise

Do simple things like, pee in the shower, use paper instead of plastic, eat less shit with multiple wrappers, use stuff like simple green to clean grease rather than other nasties, make sure your car is NOT dripping any oil, etc. One 1qt of oil polliutes 1,000 gallons of water, at least. Drink your bong water.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

13hourstoparadise

A friend once drank bong water with cig butts, tabbaco chew spit, 151, ash, other just gnarly shit for $200. When he puked we notice he actually swollowed a cig butt... He turned green in the face then pased out... Make a long story short, he is now in rehab.

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

13hourstoparadise

Do you all realize that Flexcar's in Brazil run of sugar cane. Does not pollute and is FUCKING sugar cane. For the cost of gas my car might as well run on cocaine.

goldpony

yeah the best part is we cant import that cane ethanol because of economic policies, and the cane we produce is insufficent. corn is not the answer, i dont know why we cant use sugar beets tho, but i never hear about them
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 02, 2008, 02:55 PM
Do simple things like, pee in the shower
I never though about that actually helping before
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 02, 2008, 02:55 PM
use stuff like simple green to clean grease rather than other nasties
is simple green really better?  Thats all we use in the Navy-Marine corps.  I just thought it was cheap or something.
Quote from: goldpony on Feb 03, 2008, 04:49 AM
yeah the best part is we cant import that cane ethanol because of economic policies, and the cane we produce is insufficent. corn is not the answer, i dont know why we cant use sugar beets tho, but i never hear about them
you are right.  Corn is not the answer.  Hydrogen is probably the answer but It will be at least a decade before all the technology hits the major production phase.  In the mean time I think that hybrid cars are the answer.  Just decrease the demand before we can totally break free.  I just read a good article on this.  Ill see if I can find it.

Variable

13hourstoparadise

Yup Trey, pee in the shower saves a flush and can be known to kill athletes foot. Simple green is all natural, I use it to detail my engine. It is the best stuff on earth. Not like snapple. Nothing harmful to the environment! :)

Thanks for reading.

Variable

This is the article I was looking for.  I just didnt remember reading it in motor trend. http://www.motortrend.com/features/consumer/112_0705_james_woolsey_interview I think its worth reading because it shows a conservative side to global warming.