Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Heath Ledger is dead.

Started by theis, Jan 22, 2008, 10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Jerry_Curls

Wow. I saw him in person last year at some gig and he seemed like a nice guy. Very bright and smiley. R.I.P Heath.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

goldpony

i saw it on yahoos front page and was like NFW. sad
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

cyppe101

Shaye

theis

Shaye

I apologize, I just looked real quick and didn't see it. I'm not in the habit of double posting.   :-[

theis

hehe, don't apoligize. i'm not your boss...just stating the obvious. ;)

defskull

I wanted to watch the Dark Knight trailer after hearing this, but I can't.  It seems sad to do so now.  What's worse is I seriously feel like he has a chance at an Oscar for his portrayal of The Joker.  Ugh.  He had so much going for him.  The talent he possessed was yet to be unleashed.

untz untz untz

Uno

;D ;D :o

edit...lol :-X

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Uno on Jan 23, 2008, 02:27 AM
Actually this movie did not make it for me. I honestly didnt like it. the ending was terrible. the monster u could berly see it.
had a lots of suspense which was good.but not a good screenplay

What the fuck r u talking about? LOL I think you are talking about Cloverfield xD !!!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

deftonekid

sad he was a good actor.

R.I.P

There Will Be Blood

sphynx

he was only 28! i thought he was 25 9 years ago when "10 things i hate about you" came out. he was found "naked and dead in his room with sleeping pills nearby" they think he overdosed on sleeping pills. he said he "had trouble sleeping while playing the joker" who he called "psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy. Last week I probably slept an average of two hours a night," Ledger told the newspaper. "I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going." He said he took two Ambien pills, which only worked for an hour, the paper said. ambien is suposed to knock people the fuck out! thats crazy! playing the joker ultamitly lead to his death.

emehlen

RIP Heath Ledger

Goes to show how unpredictable life really is

ignore the fashion

so young and so tragic.

he will be missed.

RIP heath

theis

The Westboro Baptist Church is already leeching on this:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/written/fliers/20080122_heath-ledger-brokeback-mountain.pdf

SICK fucking people. I'm truly disgusted...

Atomic

he died naked, goin out in style 8)
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~