Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Under The Same Moon

Started by TheWatcher, Jan 23, 2008, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWatcher

[youtube=425,350]9jCZgUiPixE[/youtube]
Wow this movie looks very good i cant wait for it come out... When i saw the preview it made me wanna  :'(

viva mexico mother fuckers!

Frankz0r

I think this kind of movie is overrated.... Really, it's so boring. Latin people have more creativity and other kind of movies to offer, not this bullshit about immigration... I know it's a popular problem in the u.s., but hey, there are like 298379 same-theme movies :S so...

TheWatcher

Quote from: Frankz0r on Jan 23, 2008, 02:06 AM
I think this kind of movie is overrated.... Really, it's so boring. Latin people has more creativity and more themes to offer, not this bullshit about immigration... I know it's a popular problem in the u.s., but hey, there are like 2983792372983 same-theme movies :S so...

" there are like 2983792372983 same-theme movies "

then name them...

CherryStar80

I thought it was a good movie.

I liked the part where the little kid is singing and the other guy starts singing back.

Sad part was when the grandma died, that made me tear up but cause it hit to close to home. THis movie even made my boyfriend cry.

Variable

your boy friend sounds like a pussy

Im sorry but when I watched the preview for this movie all I could think was "well if she didn't illegally immigrate her kid wouldn't have to go through all of this shit to see her."  I mean call me insensitive or whatever you want but life if hard enough.  Then people make decisions and complicate their situation and I am supposed to feel sorry for them?  Na, dont think so.

defTHE1s

Quote from: TheWatcher on Jan 23, 2008, 01:28 AM
viva mexico mother fuckers!
That's all you need to know!!

but i haven't seen that movie... some ppl say it's very lame and boring... maybe later..

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

bebo

TheWatcher

i posted this so long ago and still havent seen it