Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Your Skull is Red Acoustic

Started by hi man, Jan 26, 2008, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi man

if anyone wants it.

http://download.yousendit.com/0362A83840A269B3

i believe skinnypuppy was the one to post this a long ass time ago.
8)

Deadradio

Frankz0r

my 2nd team sleep favorite song :)

Timmy666

13hourstoparadise

Cool, I forgot to download this again since the new computer. Thanks for sharing buddy.

Deftones-argentina

I like this version more than the original to be honest. Both are really great (and similar), but I just like the feeling the acoustic has.

Mikey

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Feb 07, 2008, 03:44 PM
I like this version more than the original to be honest. Both are really great (and similar), but I just like the feeling the acoustic has.
dude, i don't know. i love how zach starts stacking those drums like pancakes.
when i saw them in 2005, i had yet to hear the album.  This song in particular stuck out for me during the concert and everytime i hear it, it reminds me of my first team sleep concert.

13hourstoparadise

Where did you see 'em first, the Carson Daly show... Zach's performance there was SICK!

Mikey

saw them in austin in the 2005 tour.yeah, the carson daly show performance was pretty sick.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: mhrodrig on Feb 07, 2008, 08:07 PM
when i saw them in 2005, i had yet to hear the album.  This song in particular stuck out for me during the concert and everytime i hear it, it reminds me of my first team sleep concert.

I know that zach's drumming in the song is stellar. But I always thought that the song was a bit too deftones-style. having it stripped down made it feel more apart from deftones, if you get what I mean.

Mikey

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Feb 09, 2008, 04:16 PM
Quote from: mhrodrig on Feb 07, 2008, 08:07 PM

I know that zach's drumming in the song is stellar. But I always thought that the song was a bit too deftones-style. having it stripped down made it feel more apart from deftones, if you get what I mean.
i can dig that.
that's funny. i think the same with blvd knights.  i really dig the sound of the acoustic version (2006 demos?) and think that the album version is the most deftones-style song.

Deftones-argentina

We do agree on boulevard knights then.