Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Oops...

Started by st3v3n_g, Jan 27, 2008, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st3v3n_g

I'm a board noob that registered less than a week ago and I've already been posting and contributing to the board... Not sure it it's a "rule" to introduce yourself but here we go...

I'm from Arizona and I have a wide variety of taste in music.  I like the noisest, insane death metal, to the hard yet subtle undertones of bands like the Deftones and Tool, to mellow and kick-back music like Minus the Bear, Mad Season, (old) Pink Floyd and (old) Modest Mouse (yes, thats right, I like Modest Mouse and I'm not afraid to admit it).  I promise not to cause too much trouble  8)

And for anyone on here that may also post on the AliceInChains.com Boards (this isn't an advert, I promise), I go by the name paleface.

We need a lighthouse for the lost and a beacon for the broken

Zevaka

i fucking luv modest mouse, even their later stuff. yeah

welcome to the board
these days a lot of nice ppl come here, i must say

cyppe101

Welcome to the board man.

st3v3n_g

Zevaka - Yeah my favorite albums in order are "The Moon & Antarctica", "The Lonesome Crowded West" and parts of "Building Nothing Out of Something" (Interstate 8 and Neverending Math Equation are great songs) and parts of "Good New for People Who Love Bad News."  I also really dig the "Baron von Bullshit Rides Again" live disc, I wish they'd put out a DVD of that era, personally.  Oh yeah and thanks alot pointing out Deftones Pinkpop '06 show for me, I have TMPGEnc and I'm gonna see if I can edit it up a bit.

cyppe101 - Awesome siggy man, I still have yet to listen to the entire album, maybe tonight... Meshuggah isn't ear candy, they're something more... indescribable... like an orgasm in my ear drums hahaha ;)

We need a lighthouse for the lost and a beacon for the broken

mrs_swa

Hello st3v3n_g  :)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Atomic

haha nice sig ;D
welcome to circusland
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

goldpony

welcome to the best board on the planet!
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

Quote from: Zevaka on Jan 27, 2008, 08:40 PM
even their later stuff. yeah

Their best stuff.

Uno

with the heart of gold... to have and to hold.

Corleone

White Pwny

Welcome to the insanity  ;)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Shaye

Welcome. You're going to have some fun here. Just make sure to read ALL of my posts and comment on how hilarious they are. That's actually a requirement at  this forum. Any of the other users here will tell you, compliment Shaye on her 'funny' skills and it makes it all worth while. Everyone was like, "Thank God, you're here now Shaye, this board was so dull without you. The Deftones weren't even going to make another album together until you showed up. You're the coolest"

However, if you try to outshine my humor you will be perma-banned...not to mention the forum has an integrated 'funny-meter' and anyone NOT named Shaye automatically bursts into flames if it goes past level 6, then you're BANNED and you turn into Freddy Krueger (from the burns) and Goldpony will just post pictures of you all over the @White Pwny thread....and blah blah blah...it's just a vicious cycle.

Have a nice day!   ;)

Yes, I was joking. Welcome aboard.

White Pwny

Quote from: Shaye on Feb 07, 2008, 08:20 PM
Welcome. You're going to have some fun here. Just make sure to read ALL of my posts and comment on how hilarious they are.

That's actually a requirement at  this forum. Any of the other users here will tell you, compliment White Pwny on her 'funny' skills and it makes it all worth while. Everyone was like, "Thank God, you're here now White Pwny, this board was so dull without you. The Deftones weren't even going to make another album together until you showed up. You're the coolest"

Exactly.   ;)

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

occipudding

konichiwa bitchez
machete!  meow