Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaz

Stef probably thinks he will fall off the edge of the world if he gets on a plane again, if he doesn't tour now, what's stopping him in the future?

976-EVIL

Praying for a fall/winter Tour in Charlotte
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

from_musings

Stef's done with touring. His new thing is uploading youtube play-through videos, being a rock star without leaving the house

Martin

976-EVIL

976-EVIL

The Atlanta encore was epic if anyone has it

Martin

Watched the Rock Am Ring 2022 footage on my phone last week, was ace. As expected it's taken down.
If someone has it and is willing to share, that'd be sweeeet

GlimmeringMaggit

I looked through clips of it but didn't watch much at all. With the exception of Reading Festival who somehow seem to nail it, live festival streams are often mixed so badly. And Chino seemed to be shouting a lot through stuff.
Formerly LG95

surgery

Quote from: Gaz on May 23, 2022, 11:06 AM
Stef probably thinks he will fall off the edge of the world if he gets on a plane again, if he doesn't tour now, what's stopping him in the future?

The new year 24 is approaching, and the band is still working on their upcoming 10th album. They will definitely talk about the new tour and the members who will be participating in it, in case Stef continues practicing on his 9-string guitar and uploading play-through videos on YouTube.

^I also enjoy watching old videos. There are 2 videos on YouTube at the José Alvalade football stadium, one is 25 minutes long, and the other, even longer, surpassing 62 minutes. Gold