Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomeOf

Quote from: therealdaebat on Aug 08, 2012, 05:27 PM
Quote from: SomeOf on Aug 07, 2012, 06:13 PM
Quote from: therealdaebat on Aug 07, 2012, 06:07 PM
Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Aug 04, 2012, 06:38 PM
Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Aug 04, 2012, 07:22 AM
I'm too lazy to search if it's already here, but does anyone have the best quality audio versions of Rosemary and Roller Derby? I've got a Roller Derby mp3 that's 8.5MB with a [deftones.pl] tag in the filename... Any better quality versions? Thanks! lolomgwtf

Repost! Help a nukka out. I've waited about 12 hours now with no response. Seriously WTF?!?!?!?!?!

Just fucking search it bro.  Stop being a lazy ass.

Are you fucking serious ? Learn how to speak to people.

Exactly how was I not speaking correctly? 

Like I said, it was a misunderstanding, I thought you were him.

Now, return to peace everyone and stop being lazy  :)

Vesanic

Dan, stop your trolling, damn it. ;D

cesar421

Is there a good bootleg of the SNW era floating around? i think there isn't many bootlegs out there from that era.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 08, 2012, 06:49 PM
Dan, stop your trolling, damn it. ;D

Haha I can't help it man. I still would like the best audio, I just want to know if someone has ripped any of the good ones or even knows which recordings are the best... Didn't think that would cause anyone to get all shitty... And don't you have some illegal bootlegs you should be posting?
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Vesanic

Never again. Last time I did, a cop showed up and said a certain TX mofo briefed him on my case.

deftoolsys07

Well dude I'm sorry but you know what you're doing is illegal. I told you to watch out and when I saw you post the first ever Rosemary video I called the police immediately. Lucky for you that Deftones don't have a strict no-filming policy. If you were caught uploading a Tool show you'd probably be in prison for up to 10 years for each video.

Edit: And this whole thread is probably going to lead to many arrests of different members here. Though you, Romain, will probably have racked up the most offenses.

Millennia

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Aug 09, 2012, 10:30 AM
Well dude I'm sorry but you know what you're doing is illegal. I told you to watch out and when I saw you post the first ever Rosemary video I called the police immediately. Lucky for you that Deftones don't have a strict no-filming policy. If you were caught uploading a Tool show you'd probably be in prison for up to 10 years for each video.

Edit: And this whole thread is probably going to lead to many arrests of different members here. Though you, Romain, will probably have racked up the most offenses.

lame

Vesanic

Bahaha, Millenia, he's far from serious. Dan's trolling all the time.

See, people buy your shit, filthy asshole!

deftoolsys07

Knucklestones

Could anyone re-upload the Crenshaw demo? I've already tried searching for it.

Vesanic

jbmp1390

I've never heard of a demo of that song. If anyone has it, post that shit. Does anyone, possibly Vesanic, have the original live version of Buffalo? I had it on an old computer but it finally died and I lost quite a bit of my Tones stuff.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

kitesvera

Im pretty sure I have both the Crenshaw demo and the Buffalo live somewhere on CDs. Im not making any promise though, just gunna put that out there. Just FYI the demo and studio versions of Crenshaw sound almost exactly alike if I recall correctly.  One just sounds a little grainier than the other...

Knucklestones

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 14, 2012, 03:42 AM
There's a demo?
^ What kitesvera just said about me.

luisch

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Aug 14, 2012, 07:16 AM
I've never heard of a demo of that song. If anyone has it, post that shit. Does anyone, possibly Vesanic, have the original live version of Buffalo? I had it on an old computer but it finally died and I lost quite a bit of my Tones stuff.

Do you mean the Anaheim version? 2004-09-30 - Anaheim, California, Usa

Download
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

kitesvera

Vesanic

Yup. This is from a bootleg that used to be around but seems like it got lost forever.

Knucklestones

I've got that live one as audio. I'm looking for the one on the front page listed as "Crenshaw (Original demo)" and it was a megaupload link. Thanks for sharing that link to Finger of Death, Luisch. It's better than the fade in one that I had.  ;D

jbmp1390

Quote from: luisch on Aug 14, 2012, 07:42 AM
Quote from: jbmp1390 on Aug 14, 2012, 07:16 AM

Do you mean the Anaheim version? 2004-09-30 - Anaheim, California, Usa

Download

Yes! That is exactly what I was talking about. Thanks man!

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?