Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

If we're talking proshot only, Independent Days Festival 2000 is a must see. The performance, the mood, everything is on another level. Pinkpop 2003 is unfortunately the only proshot show there's from that era. After that, you have all the shows with Chongo on the mic and most of them are terrible to me. I'm not a fan of the DE shows, so I can't give any advice regarding these.

DeftonesNZ

In terms of getting these just rip them off youtube using realplayer or something quite a few of these are on there

lungdamage

I've been trying to find the shows from adelaide, australia... from over the years.
there's only pretty crap phone versions of some songs though... ;(

the most epic, and unfortunately most unlikely to exist... would be vans warped jan '99,
17 January 1999
Finders University
Adelaide, SA, Australia

i guess since the technology back then was dicey, but it was a festival - so there is a slight chance.

lungdamage

side note - theres a cool video of you've seen the butcher in adelaide last time they came to BigDayOut. chinos on the barrier holding the power hose directly up in the air drenching him self and replicating the video clip

jaypayton

Independent days fest on youtube is horrible shit quality....2 best white pony era shows are independent days and hultsfred festival...

Vesanic

Independent Days > Hultsfred

To me.

endstand

Independent Days is so great! Remember watching it some years back. It has such an insane feeling.
hello memory lover, you are mine

xToxin

Anyone have or know the performance where chino goes into the 'Like I love you' justin timberlake cover? Im guessing it's around 2003

EDIT: Nvm I found it. Big Day Out 2003

Teknoman

Some of my Stuff... not very exclusive but interesting nonetheless (i guess)

Melanie Live at Spaceland 2008 [Original FLAC Recording] (Recorded by Unknown / Uploaded by WirxMedia)
http://www.mediafire.com/?l15weaw2yxz3nol

Melanie Live at Spaceland 2008 [MP3 320kbps FLAC Remasterization] (Not the same version i posted few months ago BTW)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8hwxdp75b1001ks

Finger Of Death [Remastered by me] (MP3 320kbps)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yhjqjv91xvlkivd

PS. About Melanie Flac: I mailed Wirx and asked him if he could send me a lossless audio file from his Melanie recording, he was kind enough to send me the Flac file he used on his video... big thanks to him.

I make music too

ignore the fashion

Someone asked for the Around the Fur EPK, I was pretty sure I had it, but I could not find it.

jaypayton

can someone up the hultrsfred show in dvd or AVI..my version is awol

ltdef

I've got the ATF EPK, but it's not DVD quality.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?szw36kjxqd803uz

How ironic... TODAY IS ATF'S 15TH BIRTHDAY FUCKERS ;D

Sushi-X

anyone have a 320 rip of Lovers? I thought the one i had was 320 but its only 128 :(

Rocket Skates '94

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: Sushi-X on Oct 29, 2012, 01:57 AM
anyone have a 320 rip of Lovers? I thought the one i had was 320 but its only 128 :(

I still need one as well  :)

M1GHTY M4VS

mine is 192, flac would do obviously. just need to dig the bandaged love hexagram single as flac :)

ltdef

What is the best programm to rip CDs in FLAC?

I've got a lot of rare singles, promos, demos etc. of the Band. I want to share stuff, but I don't know about FLAC

luisch

Quote from: ltdef on Oct 29, 2012, 04:36 PM

I've got a lot of rare singles, promos, demos etc. of the Band. I want to share stuff, but I don't know about FLAC

Total Audio Converter
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Knucklestones

I'd certainly be interested in hearing some of these. :D

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: luisch on Oct 29, 2012, 04:40 PM

Total Audio Converter

Exact Audio Copy

scatterbrain

I used eac for a while.I perfer cue ripper though.
im me and thats all ill ever be