Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom.lac

Quote from: kameron632 on Jun 23, 2009, 09:14 AM
Quote from: tom.lac on May 19, 2009, 08:51 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on May 17, 2009, 11:59 PM
Wow, I won't upload all this shit in a short moment so you'll have to wait a long time.

Any show in return to propose ?

here's my list tell me what you want,I can'y upload everything one part of the concerts are not in my house

2006-05-26 - Super Bock Super Rock 2006 @ Lisbon not full!!!! tracks 1(??) & 6 to 13

yes it is in mp3 and to the full show

kameron632

Quote from: tom.lac on Jun 23, 2009, 08:11 PM
Wow, I won't upload all this shit in a short moment so you'll have to wait a long time.

here's my list tell me what you want,I can'y upload everything one part of the concerts are not in my house

2006-05-26 - Super Bock Super Rock 2006 @ Lisbon not full!!!! tracks 1(??) & 6 to 13

NICE!!!!

There Will Be Blood

where is the Wasted at waldrock download?

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

There Will Be Blood

Vesanic

27th September 2003
Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy
France

Setlist:

Minerva
Bloody Cape
Be Quiet and Drive
MX
My Own Summer
Bored
Digital Bath
Korea
Mascara
Around the Fur
Battle-Axe
Hexagram
Head Up
Change
Adrenaline Medley ( 7 Words, Root, Birthmark, Engine No.9, Fireal, Minus Blindfold, Nosebleed, 7 Words )

Quality: B+
Notes: Just click on the link below, download, and enjoy that shit.

DOWNLOAD [MP3's]

kameron632

Quote from: tom.lac on Jun 23, 2009, 08:11 PM

well can i get it?

Penicks

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 27, 2009, 10:58 PM
27th September 2003
Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy
France

Setlist:

Minerva
Bloody Cape
Be Quiet and Drive
MX
My Own Summer
Bored
Digital Bath
Korea
Mascara
Around the Fur
Battle-Axe
Hexagram
Head Up
Change
Adrenaline Medley ( 7 Words, Root, Birthmark, Engine No.9, Fireal, Minus Blindfold, Nosebleed, 7 Words )

Quality: B+
Notes: Just click on the link below, download, and enjoy that shit.

DOWNLOAD [MP3's]

Holy shit, that Adrenaline Medeley was cool as shit.

Deftones-argentina

Since Eros won't see the light of day, I compiled All the music studio clips from myspace and turned them into a single mp3 with the same volume (or so). Maybe some of you would like to have, so here you go:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/zmmioqm2wto/Deftones - Eros in studio clips.mp3
Ohh, if somebody could upload all the .flac versions of Melanie I could choose the best source and remaster it, just let me know.

Pd: I know, I should finish the Like linus remaster thing...I'll do someday. What happened is that, as time went by and I gained knowledge I realized that I was cutting some frecuencies that I shouldn't, so I'll have to restart. But that's no problem, I'll restart this week.

pixElsblUr

dude, your so gay...

imma go download it

Vesanic

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jun 28, 2009, 09:09 PM
Since Eros won't see the light of day, I compiled All the music studio clips from myspace and turned them into a single mp3 with the same volume (or so). Maybe some of you would like to have, so here you go:
Ohh, if somebody could upload all the .flac versions of Melanie I could choose the best source and remaster it, just let me know.

Pd: I know, I should finish the Like linus remaster thing...I'll do someday. What happened is that, as time went by and I gained knowledge I realized that I was cutting some frecuencies that I shouldn't, so I'll have to restart. But that's no problem, I'll restart this week.

I think that wasn't necessary, but thanks anyway. Just keep focusing on your remastering stuff, that would be awesome I'm sure.

defTHE1s

thanks vesanic for that bercy show *thumbs up*

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

ablackswan

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 29, 2009, 06:46 PM

I think that wasn't necessary, but thanks anyway. Just keep focusing on your remastering stuff, that would be awesome I'm sure.

what about Like Linus?
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

afireinside20

anybody have white women or is it called xo mp3? that quick track right before hexagram on the self titled epk

Vesanic

afireinside20

defTHE1s

I though and have been living with the idea that Xo is the same track as Lovers....
I'm I  wrong  ??? ?

snw9

i cant wait till ur done remastering those demos man!
Code: [Select]

Hell_Tanner

Can someone reupload the video for Pinkpop 2003?