Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixElsblUr

defTHE1s

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 20, 2009, 05:22 AM
Ok guys gotta go on vacations for two weeks, I won't log in until then...
Now I hate WORK and envy you!  >:(

but take care, man

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

afireinside20

anybody have those deftones pics from their website a year or two back, there was one pic with a chair and a boombox  looked retro i think and a bunch of misc pics,cant find them anywhere

TheRealist

When anyone got hold on some vids or music files from the Pentaport festival, please notice us. The show was today.

Vesanic

RAPTURE !!!

[youtube=425,350]vciT4zOGEMs[/youtube]

ablackswan

they finally play this song again
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Urantia23

Deftones-argentina

Does any good video from Lhabia from the old days  exists? I saw the San francisco one that has deftonesworld on it, but I was hoping for something more clear (both audio & video). Oh, and the 2007 video just isn't performed like I preffer.

pixElsblUr

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 26, 2009, 08:28 AM
RAPTURE !!!

[youtube=425,350]vciT4zOGEMs[/youtube]

i sure hope someone recorded the entire show

Vesanic

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jul 26, 2009, 05:28 PM
Does any good video from Lhabia from the old days  exists? I saw the San francisco one that has deftonesworld on it, but I was hoping for something more clear (both audio & video). Oh, and the 2007 video just isn't performed like I preffer.

Well I have the SF video but I combined it with a better audio version and I also have some versions from 2003. Other than that, I think there is no other performances of Lhabia during the old days and that sucks.

def-head

I was going through some of my Westwood One discs and I came across this. Info on the que sheet read that it was for broadcast on the weekend of 06-22-1998. It's basically just BQAD, Bored, and MOS studio versions with the band talking in between the tracks. Nothing live like other Westwood One discs, thats probably why I forgot about this.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8CHA2Q8U

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 27, 2009, 10:16 AM

Well I have the SF video but I combined it with a better audio version and I also have some versions from 2003. Other than that, I think there is no other performances of Lhabia during the old days and that sucks.

Wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_5C7mNtqJ4
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Vesanic

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jul 30, 2009, 07:40 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 27, 2009, 10:16 AM

Wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_5C7mNtqJ4

Guess what ? That's the SF video I was talking about.

def-head

I've uploaded a couple of torrents for your enjoyment.

1998-11-04 - Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA (DVD)
http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=32060&hit=1
1998-06-20 - KROQ Weenie Roast, Irvine, CA (SBD Audio)
http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=32061&hit=1

M1GHTY M4VS

Vesanic

Deftones-argentina

Thank you defhead, I-ve been waiting for this show a long time. I heard it was one of their top audience bootlegs.

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

samson simpson

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Aug 01, 2009, 01:48 AM
I heard it was one of their top audience bootlegs.

not really

but roll with it

def-head

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Aug 02, 2009, 08:04 AM
Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Aug 01, 2009, 01:48 AM
I heard it was one of their top audience bootlegs.

not really

but roll with it

Yeah, it's not one of the best. Taper hides the camera from security 3 different times, and the picture gets a little crooked sometimes and is filming the ceiling at other times. It is a 1st gen rip, so if you already have it this will be an upgrade and worth downloading for anybody.