Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

I have a live version of The Boy's Republic and also sings there Chester (from Linkin Park)
Anyone have this entire boot? Please?
And what is the venue and date? I don't have that info... but i think is from 2006...
If you want I can upload that song, but it would be great if someone shares the entire bootleg, please?

thanks!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

def-head

Quote from: defTHE1s on Aug 02, 2009, 07:33 PM
I have a live version of The Boy's Republic and also sings there Chester (from Linkin Park)
And what is the venue and date? I don't have that info... but i think is from 2006...
If you want I can upload that song, but it would be great if someone shares the entire bootleg, please?

thanks!

03-25-2001 Apollo, Manchester, England

Vesanic

Quote from: def-head on Aug 02, 2009, 07:37 PM

thanks!

Yeah, that's the date. Uploading.

defTHE1s

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 02, 2009, 07:54 PM
Quote from: def-head on Aug 02, 2009, 07:37 PM

thanks!

Yeah, that's the date. Uploading.
Cool, thanks to you two!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

25th March 2001
The Apollo
Manchester, England

Setlist:

Korea
Feiticeira
My Own Summer
Bored
Root
Change
Around the Fur
Lotion
Be Quiet and Drive
Digital Bath
Teenager
Back to School
Engine No. 9
Lifter
7 Words
Fist
The Boy's Republic
Head Up

Quality: B-
Notes: Nice setlist. Teenager, Back to School, Fist and The Boy's Republic played. Sound is poor but the band did well and brought a great mood. Chino was obviously drunk or stoned. Too bad, 'cause his voice was pretty good. Some impressive high notes such as Root high notes, Digital Bath, Back to School... And good screamings, too. 7 Words first lines were sung almost a cappella. Rumors say that Head Up and The Boy's Republic were performed with Chester Bennington from Linkin Park.

DOWNLOAD [MP3's]

Enjoy.

Additional notes:

Personally, some screamings on The Boy's Republic remind me of Chester's tone, as well as some screamings on Head Up. Anyway, what is known is that Linkin Park moved onstage during Head Up but some say they didn't have any mic. But this last thing is false, I think

[youtube=425,350]q-DXE3SPku0[/youtube]

At 0:53 precisely, you can see Chester with a blue hoody and white (?) pants pushing himself as if he were screaming while Chino (red shirt I think) is slowly walking to the front of the stage without a mic near his mouth, so we can think Chester pulled off some screamings on Head Up. And from 1:23 to 1:26, you can see Chino rapping while someone is screaming WITH YOUR HEAD UP HIIIGH. Once again, I think this is Chester.

defTHE1s

Thanks so much Ves, for that one!
:)  ;D

def-head

Urantia23

Deftonesaddict

Deftones - Live in Korea 2009 mp3 or flac anyone?

thanks

def-head

Quote from: Deftonesaddict on Aug 16, 2009, 01:55 AM
Deftones - Live in Korea 2009 mp3 or flac anyone?

thanks
Do i get a vote?
I'd say flac if you taped it yourself or got it from a taper.

Vesanic

Remember that show at Paris 2003 ?

A video file of the show is known but is not complete. A complete version exists now, but only for traders.

http://deftonesboots.890m.com/deftonesboots/video/deftones_2003-09-27.htm

Talk to defcay for more infos.

ablackswan

awesome quality, i want it !!!!   :D
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

samson simpson

let me know what this song is please

anyone out there .................anyone out here

this song was played before deftones would take the stage during some shows in 2003

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BZ7NZG31

someone help me out

stuka

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 16, 2009, 09:36 PM

A video file of the show is known but is not complete. A complete version exists now, but only for traders.

Wow. I WANT THIS SHOW...  :D
Can trade or upload some dvd show on zombtracker.
face teh load.

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 16, 2009, 09:36 PM

I was at that show  :)
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

I have just ripped the Manchester Apollo March 25 2001 from bootleg CD-R.

Also enclosed the cover artwork. I am uploading now and will post link when done.

And yes, Linkin Park sang during Headup. They started with a little bit of 'Nookie' by Limp Bizkit and then went into 'Headup'. Both Manchester Apollo shows were fucking amazing. I was there  ;)

Only upping in case it is a different source than posted above.

defsteve

Penicks

Anyone got 2000's Hultsfed? Zombtracker's torrent doesn't work. :(

Deftones-argentina

Thanks steve, Any show with the boy's republic is worth checking out.

pixElsblUr

would sombody be kind enough to up this to sendspace or mediafire?