Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HXGRMWORLD

NOPE.. I MEAN MORE FROM THIS TOUR... PENTAPORT.. AND THE FORTHCOMING SHOWS... ALL FORMATS... THIS IS VERY WELCOME FOR SURE...
Rest In Peace Chi, Forever Loved and Honored!

Deftones-argentina

Thanks for the ripping efforts, now we can finally see a new era 'tones show with the quality they deserve (?).
Let's hope for a dvd soon.

pixElsblUr

fuck that, no more hopin dude, would be too disappointing, just whatever comes out.

THANK you so much for all this Vesanic, you've earned that shield on your avatar dude, now upload the avi punk! :P

Vesanic

Quote from: pixElsblUr on Aug 22, 2009, 01:42 AM
fuck that, no more hopin dude, would be too disappointing, just whatever comes out.

THANK you so much for all this Vesanic, you've earned that shield on your avatar dude, now upload the avi punk! :P

I'm off to bed right now... I'll record your stuff tomorrow, then I'll re encode all this shit.

Vesanic

Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Aug 22, 2009, 12:08 AM
NOPE.. I MEAN MORE FROM THIS TOUR... PENTAPORT.. AND THE FORTHCOMING SHOWS... ALL FORMATS... THIS IS VERY WELCOME FOR SURE...

Like everyone, I'll do what I can. But please: type properly.

Deftones-argentina

James, so I saw you were unhappy with the sound of the Wilkens 03 boot, and decided to give that a remaster try. I'd like to think that the ending result is quite clearer. If you decide this is "enough better", maybe we should re-process the audio and re synch it with the video.
    Do you use any editing programs? I could send you the instructions on how I remastered this track and you could apply it to the whole show if you want to. If you feel you're unable to do it by yourself, just upload the audio in the rawest form and I'll process it and send you the entire show. I didn't have to do much to be honest. First problem was that the recording was 17 or 18 db's under the headroom, so it sounded REALLY low. Once I fixed that, I gave it some Eq to filter bass-mid frecuencies and some other eq peaks. No compression at all, more than enough with the camera's one. I did it all with cool edit pro 2. So, if you want to get into detail just tell me. Here's the sample: http://www.mediafire.com/?m3gwy454mgz

Pd: by the way, you should try to contact unclebusu and try to get those shows. I remember he showed some interest when i said 95 and 96 videos. Your old school list will impress him for sure, plus you can offer my remastering abilities also.

Urantia23

A couple of icons for you guys, also a GIF from the Wite Pony comercial.

enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/270354352/Icons.rar

Vesanic

Quote from: JorgeProduce on Aug 23, 2009, 02:20 AM
A couple of icons for you guys, also a GIF from the Wite Pony comercial.

enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/270354352/Icons.rar

I feel nostalgic...

Urantia23

I need your help, any good version live of Dai The Flu?? [ mainly audio request ]

Thanks in advance

Vesanic

Urantia23

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 23, 2009, 04:04 AM
I'd say... Tons of it.

I'm just looking for one file, the one with the best sound.
please

Vesanic

defcoke

thanx Vesanic for the videoz!!!!!!... could you upload the asf/flv video?? 'cause avi could be a low quality

DEFCAY

Guys, I need the interview @ TV Arte Berlin, 2003, someone can help me? AVI Version please...

marco

hey cris!  :)
my orig. file is almost 400MB. could take ages to upload it. if no one else has it smaller, i'll upload it the next days .....

Vesanic

Quote from: marco on Aug 25, 2009, 07:06 PM
my orig. file is almost 400MB. could take ages to upload it. if no one else has it smaller, i'll upload it the next days .....

Please, do it. You know what you should do ? One evening, or even tonight, before you go to sleep, you begin the uploading on megaupload. In the morning, it should be ready. :)

DEFCAY

Quote from: marco on Aug 25, 2009, 07:06 PM

amazing, thanks a lot :D!

i'll be waiting...

HXGRMWORLD

hey guys,... please someone upload.. the pukkelpop show.. mp3 and video... good quality please... i`ve seen switzerland show... the tones were good... but the crowd was so Lame :( .. so... Pukkelpop is a good option... SOMEONE PLEASEE!!!!    thanx... and later!!!

Vesanic

I'll upload the mp3's tonight. Video stays on my hd for the moment.

HXGRMWORLD

WHHYYY????   WELL.. ANYWAY THANX FOR THE GIFT MAN,...  MUCH RESPECT!!! POST LINKS SOON :  LATER DUDE!! THANX 4 KEEPIN`AND POSTIN`BEST SHIT EVER... DEFTONES!!!!!