Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Aug 25, 2009, 11:17 PM
WHHYYY????   WELL.. ANYWAY THANX FOR THE GIFT MAN,...  MUCH RESPECT!!! POST LINKS SOON :  LATER DUDE!! THANX 4 KEEPIN`AND POSTIN`BEST SHIT EVER... DEFTONES!!!!!

Because I need it for myself at the moment. No problem.

By the way, any new thing in the switzerland setlist ? No new songs ? Or song rarely played live ? Or anything ?

HXGRMWORLD

they played back head up and bqad... not much tio say... a friend of mine recorded.. but one thing im sad.. its the fuckin`crowd... those fuckers underestimate the deftones :( they were all stood up.. and doin`other shit.. not enjoyin`the shiow... that beat the shit out of me :@
Rest In Peace Chi, Forever Loved and Honored!

Vesanic

Yeah I saw two vids from that show, lame crowd. Your friend recorded ? Dude, upload that shit !

HXGRMWORLD

i`ll do when i got the original tape...

HXGRMWORLD

I THINK I`LL BETTER UPLOAD LEEDS SHOW FROM THIS SUNDAY.. ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE... IS GONNA BE THERE.. SO I HOPE THE CROWD BEHAVES BETTER THAN IN SWITZ.. THATS THE ONLY THINK I GOTTA SAY... DEFTONES IS NOT A GARAGE BAND.. THEY WERE BUT THEY`VE EVOLVED... NOW WE CAN SEE THE WHOLE SHIT IN THEIR RECOREDS.. IN THEIR CONCERTS... SO .. PLEASE.. A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THEM... THEY DESERVE!!!

Vesanic

HXGRMWORLD

wat i have right here in my hand is Bogotà show... u wanna have some of that? that was the show in my town man.. thats the only i have right here...

Vesanic

I have that one. I want some stuff from THIS tour !

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

So that HXGRMWORLD is this asshole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-rbFZ-pbPQ

What a fucking annoying idiot.

Chino Marinooooooo !!!!!!
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

slyartwork

DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

defburn

Vesanic

August 20th 2009
Pukkelpop Festival
Hasselt
Belgium

Setlist:

Feiticeira
My Own Summer
Hexagram
Beware the Water
Elite
Nosebleed
Korea
RX Queen
Hole in The Earth
When Girls Telephone Boys
Change
Back to School

Quality: A- ( Webstream rip )
Notes: First show from Deftones european summer tour. Nice setlist, Elite and RX Queen played, but no 7 Words, Head Up nor Engine. This suprised everybody. Chino's improving more and more.

DOWNLOAD [MP3's]

DEFCAY

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 26, 2009, 03:53 PM
August 20th 2009
Pukkelpop Festival
Hasselt
Belgium

Setlist:

Feiticeira
My Own Summer
Hexagram
Beware the Water
Elite
Nosebleed
Korea
RX Queen
Hole in The Earth
Change
Back to School

Notes: First show from Deftones european summer tour. Nice setlist, Elite and RX Queen played, but no 7 Words, Head Up nor Engine. This suprised everybody. Chino's improving more and more.

DOWNLOAD [MP3's]

Thanks!

Urantia23

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 26, 2009, 03:53 PM
August 20th 2009
Pukkelpop Festival
Hasselt
Belgium

Setlist:

Feiticeira
My Own Summer
Hexagram
Beware the Water
Elite
Nosebleed
Korea
RX Queen
Hole in The Earth
Change
Back to School

DOWNLOAD [MP3's]

any chance for a higer quality?

Vesanic

Quote from: JorgeProduce on Aug 26, 2009, 05:57 PM
any chance for a higer quality?

I know that some concerts of pukkelpop will be available on the local channel service, but I'm not sure if deftones will be a part of it.

Deftones-argentina

Vesanic, when can we expect the video from pukkelpop uploaded?