Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HXGRMWORLD

good quality? I mean... all traders and stuff.. have some insane footage... i`m just startin`and i`d like 2 have all this HD...  in my little stock....  no offense.. i say this with humbleness and respect!!!!  this site is the shit and all of u guys... do an amazing job keepin`up the passion for the tones worldwide... i`ll be waiting... goodbye!!!
Rest In Peace Chi, Forever Loved and Honored!

HXGRMWORLD

IF U CAN UPLOAD PENTAPORT VIDEO TOO... WAY BETTER MAN... .. OR MP3.... GOOD SHIT!!! GOOD SHIT!!!!  LATER!!! :D

Vesanic

Or you change the way you type, or I swear to god I won't share anything with you.

HXGRMWORLD

all right man!! it`s good when you promote good typing... same shit happens here with my mother language... besides i`m going to be a teacher... so i support that cause!!! thank you for the advice!!! later!

pixElsblUr

deftonesfan192

Hey anyone have a HQ version of the defcat thing/screaming cat (or woteva its doin yawning) without the writing if possible I would mind the original  ;D anyone??
Cheers

Vesanic

Quote from: deftonesfan192 on Aug 27, 2009, 01:54 PM
Hey anyone have a HQ version of the defcat thing/screaming cat (or woteva its doin yawning) without the writing if possible I would mind the original  ;D anyone??
Cheers

You can't find the original. If it is for a tatoo, I'm sure the guy can work around it.

HXGRMWORLD

if you are going to tattoo  the cat... you have to go to a good place, this cat is awesome and the artist has to catch everything in tattoo... .. by the way.. can someone upload japanese poster for back to scholl tour or something? it was on an all access pass from 2001 era... the image is on www.donkdeftones.com   but I`d like to get it full quality... thanks!!!

Vesanic

Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Aug 27, 2009, 09:21 PM
if you are going to tattoo  the cat... you have to go to a good place, this cat is awesome and the artist has to catch everything in tattoo... .. by the way.. can someone upload japanese poster for back to scholl tour or something? it was on an all access pass from 2001 era... the image is on www.donkdeftones.com   but I`d like to get it full quality... thanks!!!

Your link doesn't work.

HXGRMWORLD

DAAAMN  :(   I GOT TO LOOK FOR THIS AGAIN... ANYWAY THANKS FOR HELP... AS SOON AS I GET THE IMAGE I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS...   HEY I HAVE A QUESTION... IS SOMEONE CHATTING ON 1 LUV 4 CHI? IT DOES NOT WORK :(

defTHE1s

Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Aug 27, 2009, 09:59 PM
DAAAMN  :(   I GOT TO LOOK FOR THIS AGAIN... ANYWAY THANKS FOR HELP... AS SOON AS I GET THE IMAGE I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS...   HEY I HAVE A QUESTION... IS SOMEONE CHATTING ON 1 LUV 4 CHI? IT DOES NOT WORK :(
STOP USING CAPS WHEN WRITING!!!!!!

please, thanks.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

WHY MAN ?... I MEAN CAPS ARE COOL MAN... MUCH RESPECT YOU KNOW... I KNOW CAPS ARE ANNOYING BUT I LOVE THEM... JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE DEFTONES... KUDOS MAN CAPS ARE COOL SERIOUSLY... ANYONE HAS GOT A DEFTONES PIC ?... WITH DEFTONES WRITTEN ON IT ?... IN CAPS ?...

HXGRMWORLD

yeah!!! we`re here just to talk about Deftones.. no matter if in here we have caps or whatever... we`re sharinglungs... sharing passion... sharing tones!!! much respect too!!!

Vesanic

And of course, you didn't get I was being sarcastic.

HXGRMWORLD

hahahahaha.... maybe....  i was not paying attention though... but...  GOOD ONE :P

rock_n_frost

what the hell just happened here ?
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

Urantia23

Quote from: JorgeProduce on Aug 23, 2009, 12:48 AM
I need your help, any good version live of Dai The Flu?? [ mainly audio request ]

Thanks in advance

nobody?  :(

Vesanic

Ha, sorry man, I totally forgot about this.

I'm gonna have a bath now and I'll do some research through my files just after. :)

Urantia23