Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello Everyone

Started by ShowMeTheSetList.com, Jan 28, 2008, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShowMeTheSetList.com

Hello everyone.  I'm a noob who shouldn't be doing this, but here's some very relevant...

Shameless Self-Promotion:

Post Setlists, Photos, Videos, Scanned Ticket Stubs, Gig Posters, and more while discussing and reviewing individual shows at ShowMeTheSetlist.com.  It's like creating a virtual scrapbook page for each concert, except much cooler.

Go To http://www.showmethesetlist.com!

I'm just a fan trying to create a central source for concert-goers to catalog set lists.  It's entirely wiki and made by you, the fan!  Therefore, if you don't like the site, blame yourself, your family and your friends and tell them to get cracking. Just don't blame me, I like the site.  Since it's a grassroots, Do-It-Yourself site, we need you to help by creating content and making sure your favorite bands and venues are well-represented. 

Also, don't forget to friend me at myspace.com/showmethesetlist

Thanks,
Corey

ShowMeTheSetList.com

Hello again!

Check out the new www.ShowMeTheSetlist.com content feed at www.SMNnews.com! We're on the left-side as you scroll down.

SMN News is an excellent metal/rock news site. The site has very active forums and even hosts the official forums for many bands including Between the Buried and Me, The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Red Chord, HORSE the Band, and Job For A Cowboy.

Thanks!

blondie

Nailec

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~