Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Johnny Favorite

Started by occipudding, Jan 28, 2008, 09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

occipudding

this was, whats it called... free writing?  wrote it a couple weeks ago while watching angel heart (hence the title and a few of the lines) at like 3 in the morning.  im bored and my brain hurts from studying so im just gonna post this.  enjoy.  (or not).

Loose connection / The sun is a portal / And everyone is a phone call away / There's liars amongst us / Thieves are among us / phonies and fakes and charlatans / Three dollar whores / The world is a bitch / She bleeds / Like a bitch / I never see stars in the city night sky / My constellation consolation / You / The sound of a rain / Falling hard against glass / Rip at my back / Release me / Will I die with my eyes closed? / Full of excess? / Tom and Harry / Dick & Jane / I hate you all / I hate you all / I need to fell within / Fall apart / Build me back up / Like anabolism / Like a kiss from the earth / A twitch from the sky / Build me up / The world is a bitch / And I hate her too / I want what some of us want / Corporal escape / Walking on glass without feeling the shakes / Fucking with fire without coming awake / Play jumprope with Louisiana law / More shit / More shit, more shit, more shit! / Everything is shit / Today is the day / All hearts do one day stop beating / But my soul is for keeps / My soul is for me
machete!  meow

wither-I

Quote from: occipudding on Jan 28, 2008, 09:53 PM/ Play jumprope with Louisiana law /
this is great! especially as  I am from the sacred state, and new orleans the saintly city under the sea... haha. anywayz, i like what your doing, and the fingerings is rad too!

"coming into the nearness of distance"

occipudding

Quote from: wither-I on Jan 28, 2008, 11:34 PM
Quote from: occipudding on Jan 28, 2008, 09:53 PM/ Play jumprope with Louisiana law /
this is great! especially as  I am from the sacred state, and new orleans the saintly city under the sea... haha. anywayz, i like what your doing, and the fingerings is rad too!

lol it's a quote from the movie angel heart (like i said, i wrote it while i was watching it) but yeah thought it was a cool line so i plagarized it.  thanks for reading my stupid words.  on a sidenote, if you remember my poem "lavation," i was at poetry.com and saw they have a contest so i entered it.  now i keep getting emails saying they're publishing it in their book and yet they want me to pay fifty bucks for a copy.  what the fuck kinda bullshit is that?  anyways, thanks again dude.  keep on keepin on.

oh, and regarding your saintly city under the sea...........
machete!  meow

wither-I

Quote from: occipudding on Jan 29, 2008, 03:08 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Jan 28, 2008, 11:34 PM

lol it's a quote from the movie angel heart (like i said, i wrote it while i was watching it) but yeah thought it was a cool line so i plagarized it.  thanks for reading my stupid words.  on a sidenote, if you remember my poem "lavation," i was at poetry.com and saw they have a contest so i entered it.  now i keep getting emails saying they're publishing it in their book and yet they want me to pay fifty bucks for a copy.  what the fuck kinda bullshit is that?  anyways, thanks again dude.  keep on keepin on.

oh, and regarding your saintly city under the sea...........

your words are far from stupid...not many truly understand "good" writing- all technical aspects aside. so are they stealing your stuff?? anyways, the culture of New Orleans; food, music, dress, accent, attractions, all derive directly from a state of poverty/impoverished persons...yes we get crime and other factions of pirating sub-culture cliques, but to trade would be to waste. there is a common sense all around though to a, "in spite of, we will love" sort of consciousness. ya know. keep up the writing, as will I.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

occipudding

lol you didn't need to defend, i just thought it was funny.  sorry if i offended.
machete!  meow

occipudding

oh and yeah, i guess they are kinda stealing.  i still have the rights to it.  i could call them up and tell them not to publish.  i dont think i care enough though.
machete!  meow