Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Post Team Sleep Graphics for Myspace.

Started by deftuner, Jan 31, 2008, 05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftuner

Anybody want to help sharing Team Sleep graphics for Myspace? Let's show everyone how much Team Sleep is worth to us. Thanks.

Penicks

Timmy666

Quote from: Penicks on Feb 01, 2008, 07:28 PM

LMFAO!!!!

anyways my electronic music myspace that me and a friend made is highly inspired by TS. check out the graphics...

www.myspace.com/wakinginthedream

ignore the fashion

Quote from: Timmy666 on Feb 01, 2008, 09:31 PM
anyways my electronic music myspace that me and a friend made is highly inspired by TS. check out the graphics...

i checked out your myspace music thing and i like it dude, its good shit. rock out with your cock out! lol jam out with your clam out!

Timmy666

There Will Be Blood

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Feb 02, 2008, 09:22 AM

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Feb 02, 2008, 09:22 AM

i checked out your myspace music thing and i like it dude, its good shit. rock out with your cock out! lol jam out with your clam out!

yea it is cool... awesome

dictatesofreason

ig the fashion, my good sur i was wondering if you cud list me the ranks of  sharing lungs and explain how one is promoted??

lithium

💩

Penicks

dictatesofreason

I give a shit, it was a just inquiry.

Mikey

yeah, so chill out calvin klein penis..

ebay0589

would these count???

i made em a while back

with paint...

they're sort of sloppy

but i like em

...she WILL be mine. Oh yes, she WILL be mine...