Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtone

How you feelin' about Kyle Orton Swerve?

bright lights, big city

How fitting as a Bears fan to go against the Pack on the last day of the season for the division title, where Rodgers will probably ride in on a white horse and beat the rotting corpse that is the Bears' defense. And Cutler is probably playing for his job too.

Meanwhile Orton (who was swapped for Cutler) and his beautiful hair will also be playing for a division title. I was a big of Orton fan back in the day, but he can't match was the Eagles have been doing. Can Dallas' defense even stop Philly? Like once?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

kurtone

Even if romo was playing I still think they'd get shellacked. But goddamn, orton can't elude sacks like romo. They just resigned kitna too lol. I'm saying philly by 30. I'll take the bears over the pack. I don't see rodgers coming back

Hank

As a Saints fan I can't even watch or pay attention to this Sunday

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: kurtone on Dec 25, 2013, 09:01 AM
How you feelin' about Kyle Orton Swerve?
fuck him.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Northcal

Dallas fan since 90  8)tomorrow we punch are ticket into the playoffs!!No romo -no prob

SwerveCityUSA

Quote from: Northcal on Dec 29, 2013, 07:41 AM
Dallas fan since 90  8)tomorrow we punch are ticket into the playoffs!!No romo -no prob

dumb motherfucker
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat

Northcal

Quote from: SwerveCityUSA on Dec 29, 2013, 08:44 AM
Quote from: Northcal on Dec 29, 2013, 07:41 AM

dumb motherfucker
you need to get laid or smoke weed !! Why u mad bitch??suck my fat Mexican cock bitch nigga lol

kurtone

Tough losses today for both Dallas and da Bears. Fucking Dallas defense actually showed up though.

Northcal

Dallas iz cursed,lol fireal thou ,we always find a way to lose a game and all the money Jerry Jones has can't buy us another super bowl ring!!  I'm lucky  cause i saw the cowboys in the 90$    win 3 SB but this generation of fans will prob never see it.

kurtone

Solid 500 team since jerry jones made himself the head honcho.

Northcal

Quote from: kurtone on Dec 30, 2013, 08:19 AM
Solid 500 team since jerry jones made himself the head honcho.
I'm a Cowboys fan til death do us part, not like other bandwagon bitch ass fans that have 3 fav teams ,why don't they just pick a whole entire division.lol but congrats to eagles fans they got us ,no excuse see ya'll next yr fukk it 8)

Northcal

Btw wats your team Kurtone?? ???

kurtone

Dallas man. Breaks my heart to see such a once prestigious team shit the bed every year. I'm 28 so I remember the three titles jimmy brought the franchise.  Orton played well tonight for the situation he was in. I told my friends they can't tell me "if romo wasn't the qb Dallas would win" anymore. It's like its in their DNA to lose. I think it starts with the ownership, then coaching. Sadly I wonder if I'll see Dallas get the 6th ring in my lifetime.

kurtone

Also, I'm never one to blame officiating and shit like that. But come the fuck on with that play clock gaffe in the 4th quarter.  Dallas got screwed.

Hank

Packers over 49ers

Saints over Eagles

;) book it

bright lights, big city

Keep on trolling, Kaepernick.

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Northcal

Ohh yea football is coming soon!sept 8)Dallas lets beat the 49ers that's the only game I care about all season a must win!

deftones86

Man idk if we can get to 6 wins the first 10 games of dallas' schedule is brutal. they might win 2 maybe 3 games. i think they'll beat the giants twice and the redskins once.  but the eagles will most likely sweep McCoy might set the new single game rushing yards record. and they could probably beat the cardinals. so a top 10 pick next year would be pretty sweet. and this cycle of mediocrity is horrible.

bright lights, big city

I really don't think Philly can repeat last year. No way Foles can have another great year, especially without Jackson. I think it's the Cowboys division for the taking, unless RG3 goes full on MVP.
DERP