Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

💩

devlin

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! chicago lost (sorry bright lights), tampa bay lost, and the eagles raped the cowboys 44-6! eagles are in the playoffs!

bright lights, big city

honestly nothing makes me happier than to see both the cowboys AND patriots miss the playoffs. well, the bears in woulda been nice, butt fuck 'em.

i hope they completely clean house this offseason.

you think the eagles will keep andy reid and mcnabb together now next season?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

i dunno i don't see them getting rid of reid. and mcnabb's contract is up so it depends of what they offer vs. what he wants.

Scarf_Bitch

\

lithium

steelers, OR the giants.. any takers?
💩

bright lights, big city

i think i'm rootin' for the Steelers from here on
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

bright lights, big city

DERP

devlin

StreetCarp1

b-more ravens are looking fucking tough right now

devilinside

Corleone

ray lewis is gunna shit on the titans

sorry :(

devilinside

Like he did last time huh? LOL

devlin

devilinside

haha seriously tho...I hate football. I'm only interested in the big game. But I gotta give people shit when my town is in it. I love Tennessee. :D

devlin

i wish football were all year long. i love it. i'll watch any two teams play. but of course i miss an eagles game.

bright lights, big city

especially the playoffs. i might love January only for the fact that it's bowl season and got the NFL playoffs
DERP

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

DERP