Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NFL (football) thread

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 04, 2008, 05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldpony

i think the iggles have a feelin about em, probably means their done :)

watched a show about the pats-raiders snow game today, fuck i hate football but i forgot how good that game was
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

it was like a blizzard in chicago last night, so hopefully that snow gets to pittsburgh and new york for those games. but either way, I think all these games this weekend (maybe the exception being carolina/arizona) will be very very exciting
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devlin

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 11, 2009, 09:42 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 08, 2009, 08:39 PM

uh oh.
they should have won though. turnovers fucked them. they played better just made stupid mistakes. atleast they aren't the panthers. now that was just embarrasing, 6 turnovers 5of which were interceptions. big day for turnovers, decided both games.

devilinside

Yeah....they did play good aside from turnovers,it just wasn't their day.

Scarf_Bitch

Quote from: devlin on Jan 11, 2009, 09:47 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jan 11, 2009, 09:42 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 08, 2009, 08:39 PM

uh oh.
they should have won though. turnovers fucked them. they played better just made stupid mistakes. atleast they aren't the panthers. now that was just embarrasing, 6 turnovers 5of which were interceptions. big day for turnovers, decided both games.

i live in charlotte i have 7 jerseys and i go to every panther game, panthers arnt known for winning but tht game verse the cardinals was a waste of 200$. jake delhomme sucks, never liked him. tht was the worst game ever for the panthers at home ive ever been to
\

devlin

yeah you definitly need a new quarterback. that was just poor decision making, only one of those wasn't his fault.

one more games and the eagles are in the superbowl! we should be able to take the cards. we crushed them before. i just hope we don't go in cocky and blow it.

bright lights, big city

Tony Dungy's retiring. Was a great coach. In a perfect world (aka MY dreams) he would be coaching in Chicago, and I wouldn't swearing every time I see our hack of a head coach on tv.
DERP

goldpony

i dont think you can entirely blame the coach in chicago, i think the blame starts by NOT DRAFTING A FREAKIN QUARTERBACK....EVER
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bright lights, big city

haha ok part of the blame from me is towards the GM too, I'll admit. But to his credit, we actually have drafted QBs. I can think of 4 off the top of my head from the last 7-8 years or so: Cade McNown (worst ever), Sexy Rexy Grossman (plagued by being short and having small, carny hands), Chris Leak (from the Florida championship team, got cut in training camp), and Orton.

But still, anyone picked in the first or even second round always sucks (Curtis Enis and Cedric Benson at RB). So I really should be blaming the GM more, but I still hate Lovie. He's a fuckin idiot who refuses to see that the "defense" he likes will never work with the players we pay $100 million each season.

I don't think anyone outside this city realizes how stupid this franchise is. The owners have always been cheap ass-faces for 80 years or whatever it's been. Then Lovie Smith's personality is what his name is. The ENTIRE coaching staff is his friends. Just yesterday we hired Rod Marinelli (the SAME GODDAMN guy who coached the 0-16 Lions). Why? I don't know, maybe because for the last month Jerry Angelo (our GM) and Lovie Smith have praising him as their best friend for years (**makes wanking motion**).

Lovie is lovey dovey. It's the best way to describe his philosophy. He was zero discipline over his players, who are jackasses to the media. He lets those players bring their iPhones and Blackberries to the sideline DURING GAMES. Seriously. My high school marching band director was a 1000 times better disciplinarian.

We did get Devin Hester. Good player, everyone knows it. So what does the franchise do? Make him practice and concentrate on being a wide receiver. If you want a stud WR, go out and get a fucking wide receiver.

Sorry I ranted but I really am that pissed off with the team (I now know how the Cub fans of the Chicago feel). Thank god I'm a Sox fan, and Blackhawks are doing well now.
DERP

devlin

could be worse. you could live in, the afore mentioned detroit. those fans....if there are any left, have it rough.

bright lights, big city

thanks for making me feel better  8)
DERP

Corleone

ya but detroit has the best wide reciever in the game

ya thats rite.... steelers vs ravens... could there be a more niggerish matchup

devlin

ummmm...i not sure what you mean by "niggerish"

devilinside

He's Canadian...excuse him.

goldpony

lol @ grossmans small carny hands.

i guess i should have restated to say GOOD quarterbacks. srsly, how do you bungle the draft so bad??

not that i have much to talk about considering my favorite team is the browns
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

bangbang240

devlin

the cards are going down. their lucky delhome self destructed. thats the only reason their still in it. cards have a great wide reciever but thats about it.

Corleone

Quote from: devilinside on Jan 13, 2009, 05:59 PM
He's Canadian...excuse him.

why are you still checking this... ur team is out.. gone... its ova

devilinside

Well you don't even HAVE a team,so why are you here??