Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beat making software...

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Feb 04, 2008, 09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

My (hacked) registration just ran out... Right when my studio got fully built. FUCK!

Anyone have a hook up for a registration for Fruity Loops or recommend any other good beat producing software.... Besides Reason, something simular to the FL interface...?

TIA.

Variable

I have no idea what you are talking about

Zevaka

ask crook
he probably knows

Variable

bebo

I always thought fruit loops was complicated

Fireal1222

if you take your time. and really look through, and understand fruity loops. its easy as hell

really you just need to take a hour hour to familiarize yourself with it as much as possible. then it becomes easy

its not really in depth. but i must admit its damn good for people learning beats. and keyboards..

i wish i wasn't so lazy or i'd be a musician

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Feb 04, 2008, 10:28 PM
if you take your time. and really look through, and understand fruity loops. its easy as hell

really you just need to take a hour hour to familiarize yourself with it as much as possible. then it becomes easy

its not really in depth. but i must admit its damn good for people learning beats. and keyboards..

i wish i wasn't so lazy or i'd be a musician

Yeah, it just takes time... I've made many beats but I can't save them to .wav .mp3 nothing... I guess I can playback the drum beats and recording using the mic, but I'm a perfectionist... That that lowers the quaility dramaically.

Fireal can you help me figure out a crack!? I've been searching... Please help...

spitfire

13hourstoparadise

occipudding

i use fruity loops.  used to have a crack but i lost it.  sad face.
machete!  meow

st3v3n_g

Post the version number (example, Fruity Loops v#.xx) and I may be able to help you.

We need a lighthouse for the lost and a beacon for the broken

occipudding

Quote from: st3v3n_g on Feb 05, 2008, 04:05 AM
Post the version number (example, Fruity Loops v#.xx) and I may be able to help you.

i have fl studio 7.  since i dont have the crack, i just save some shit to .wav and ill possibly come back to it later.  most of my shit sucks though.
machete!  meow

fireflyry

Fruit Loops is all good but very simplistic especially if you want to produce your own stuff.

I'd school up on Cubase.

Cracks are easy to find.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Penicks

Yeah, just search on torrent sites or Limewire.

13hourstoparadise

Actually, I can get almost any version... I'll let you know the exact when I get home.

scatterbrain

i would search winmx(if this is still around)i used to get mad cracks from there
im me and thats all ill ever be

Corleone

just search for full version FL studio 7 torrent... download bit-tornado in order to download a torrent

goldpony

i would just go old school and beatbox that shit into the mic
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 06, 2008, 11:55 PM
i would just go old school and beatbox that shit into the mic

Bwhahahaha

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: occipudding on Feb 05, 2008, 06:18 AM

i have fl studio 7.  since i dont have the crack, i just save some shit to .wav and ill possibly come back to it later.  most of my shit sucks though.

I have the hack, but it expired. So I can't save anything when in "demo" mode.