Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Wrestlemania 24

Started by Penicks, Mar 30, 2008, 11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penicks

Who's going to watch? Who's going to enjoy sweaty men in tights pretending to destroy each other? I know I am!

bright lights, big city

i used to get this, but i just don't know what's going on anymore. it's been years since i paid attention to the wwe. are there any good matches? like mick foley/ric flair? or where is degeneration x's official comeback with x-pac and chyna???
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Penicks

Are you kidding me? Wrestling's awesome.

DX did return last year, X-Pac and Chyna aren't going to appear on WWE TV any time soon.

Also, Ric Flair vs HBK. If Flair loses, he'll retire. So that's going to be an epic match.

bright lights, big city

but hasnt ric fliar been "retiring" for like 10 years
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

Nope, he's been pretty busy actually. Rumors are floating that he's going to lose, so it should be very emotional. The man's pushing age 60, so yeah.

Fireal1222

i used to love wrestling when i was younger. monday and thursdays were the best part of the week cause thats when raw and smackdown were on

i only liked wwf. didnt like wcw at all
and ecw was amazing b4 it got taken over by wwf.

anyway. i stopped watching wrestling when john cena came around. the story lines became too cheesy. and i knew what was gonna happen b4 it happened...

anyway. i used to love wrestling.. i miss those days

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

yea man i miss those old days. the dudleys were simply amazing
DERP

Penicks

Holy crap, that was a pretty epic event. Flair lost, so he's done. I had tears in my eyes. I can't remember the last time that happened.

Slacker

i think it was not that cool, the best fight definitly was ric's. got to love hbk.

Breach Unborn

Undertaker wins by gogoplata!!!!!!

hahaha

fireflyry

Needs more...

...and....

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.