Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

primaries

Started by untz untz untz, Feb 05, 2008, 11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

untz untz untz

anyone vote?

Close race.  I'm pulling for an obama vs mccain.  hilary sucks and romney is an idiot.

mrs_swa

my husband and I voted today.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

goldpony

i dont vote in primaries, i really dont see the point. im considering not voting at all, the candidates suck! i think bill richardson was the most qualified but he dropped out. too bad
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

untz untz untz

You don't see the point?  What a retard.

Variable

Quote from: untz untz untz on Feb 05, 2008, 11:16 PM
Close race.  I'm pulling for an obama vs mccain.  hilary sucks and romney is an idiot.
outstanding

I really like mccain.  And while I think obama is extremly under qualified to be president.  I dont think he is stupid.  So thats a plus.  Then again I dont think Hilary is stupid at all.  She is just not right for the job at this point in history.
Quote from: goldpony on Feb 06, 2008, 12:08 AM
bill richardson was the most qualified but he dropped out. too bad
bahahahahahahahaha Bill richardson?  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you think katrina was bad?  Do a little reading on Las Alamos.  ALL of it.  And tell me how qualified Richardson is.  LOL or just look up all the speeding tickets he has gotten in the name of "offical government business" says a lot about his integrity.  There is a reason Bill was not running in 04, and the name is Las Alamos. 

Atomic

Black man for president!
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

yeah, thats what he wants.  He wants people to see his color and not his abilities ::)

I know you were just joking, and you are too young to vote anyways.  But I know that a lot of people in america only want to vote for him because hes black, and hilary because she is a woman.  The same as Mccain because of his military service and Romney because of his faith.  Its just fucking stupid.  No one wants to look at what these people could actually offer to the country.  Just what they are symbols of.

Atomic

if i was old enough, and an american citizen for that matter, i'd vote for blacky so that he could make the white man his slave...i'd get outta the country quick
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

weakcure

I voted for Obama, but my state sucks and voted Clinton up.

This election is such a mockery; everything is a joke.

Variable

yeah its like everyone was so pissed at the bush administration and was like "how could we let such a clown into the oval office" then they make a total mockery of the next elections. 

weakcure

Quote from: Variable on Feb 06, 2008, 05:49 AM
yeah its like everyone was so pissed at the bush administration and was like "how could we let such a clown into the oval office" then they make a total mockery of the next elections. 

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but regardless, I completely agree with your statement.

devilinside

I voted for hillary,and she totally won tennessee. But unfortunatley she,or any democrat will win tennessee in the real elections cause we are totally a red state. :(

Variable

Quote from: weakcure on Feb 06, 2008, 05:53 AM
Quote from: Variable on Feb 06, 2008, 05:49 AM

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but regardless, I completely agree with your statement.
no I was being 100% serious

untz untz untz

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 06, 2008, 01:06 PM
I voted for hillary,and she totally won tennessee. But unfortunatley she,or any democrat will win tennessee in the real elections cause we are totally a red state. :(

Doesn't it seem like you are getting in trouble everytime that bitch talks?

devilinside

Ummm.....no. Doesn't it seem like we are getting deeper and deeper in shit when a man is president?

White Pwny

I don't think that having a woman take over will really change USA that much.   Srsly.   
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

untz untz untz

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 06, 2008, 07:01 PM
Ummm.....no. Doesn't it seem like we are getting deeper and deeper in shit when a man is president?

It's from the retarded population voting for the dumbasses.  Voting for Clinton will continue the shittiness of this country.

untz untz untz

And, hahahahahahahahahah @ your rationalization of voting for someone.

devilinside

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 06, 2008, 07:13 PM
I don't think that having a woman take over will really change USA that much.   Srsly.   

I dont think she can make it any worse.

untz untz untz

She voted for everything that Bush wanted...