Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

primaries

Started by untz untz untz, Feb 05, 2008, 11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

So the bitch is out now !! ^5

I'm pretty happy with that, hopefully she'll make it official soon...

Opinions for the rest of the race ? Views on the past few weeks race ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Jerry_Curls

Official friday or saturday. Forgot which one I read.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Variable on Feb 19, 2008, 01:33 PM
Quote from: untz untz untz on Feb 19, 2008, 05:48 AM
It's amazing how stupid people are.
no shit.  Everyone bitches about Bush.  But obviously the major problem with Bush was that he made very bad decesions based on his complete lack of experience.  So hey you know what sounds like a good idea?  Lets vote in yet another president with absolutley no experience.  That's super smart.

Fuck experience. Fuck all these people holding onto old beliefs. Those people are OLD and don't have anything new to bring to this country. We need a new direction for the country, someone to mix things up, be different. Like Obama, he talks about the issues as how they are. He knows whats up, not like some guy named Bush who has always had a hidden agenda and could have cared less about changing this country for the better. Too bad if Obama wins, he'll get assasinated because people can't stand to have a new voice speak up.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Variable

you know, I like you and all.  But after that post im convinced that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

theis

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Jun 06, 2008, 04:51 AM
no shit.  Everyone bitches about Bush.  But obviously the major problem with Bush was that he made very bad decesions based on his complete lack of experience.  So hey you know what sounds like a good idea?  Lets vote in yet another president with absolutley no experience.  That's super smart.

Fuck experience. Fuck all these people holding onto old beliefs. Those people are OLD and don't have anything new to bring to this country. We need a new direction for the country, someone to mix things up, be different. Like Obama, he talks about the issues as how they are. He knows whats up, not like some guy named Bush who has always had a hidden agenda and could have cared less about changing this country for the better. Too bad if Obama wins, he'll get assasinated because people can't stand to have a new voice speak up.

i couldn't agree more.

lostpilot

Too bad if Obama wins, he'll get assasinated because people can't stand to have a new voice speak up.

Or he'll get assasinated because he is black.

devilinside

Quote from: bored on Jun 06, 2008, 09:52 AM
Too bad if Obama wins, he'll get assasinated because people can't stand to have a new voice speak up.

Or he'll get assasinated because he is black.

You hit the nail on the head.

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jun 06, 2008, 08:33 AM

i couldn't agree more.

truth

White Pwny

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jun 06, 2008, 04:55 PM
Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Jun 06, 2008, 08:33 AM

i couldn't agree more.

truth

w0rd
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

untz untz untz

Variable

really, really amazing

Ras Juda Selassie I

Do you people really believe in a president?? I can't understand why, why do you feel as though you need somebody else to tell you how to live in sin? why do you feel as though someone no matter what they sell you about themselves will make your life better? Someone you've never even met let alone. in Roman times this was called worshiping and believing in false idols and gods, but here today its in full affect and its called voting for a president, and guess what YOUR VOTE COUNTS. YOU DONT KNOW WHERE IT GOES (MAYBE THE PACIFIC OCEAN?) BUT IT COUNTS RIGHT?!?! right.

for what though, what do you really think it counts for?

is barack gonna bring my brother back home from babylon (modern day iraq)?

is he gonna lower gas prices, in turn lowering the price of food and so on?

is this all you want?

how about true freedoms, how about the freedom to live and do what you want, go anywhere, cross any border, live life without any obligation, be your own man! how about this...

if a president spoke of that, I would do more than vote. but any simple man has yet to, and i dont blame them, this babylon goverment would just kill them, they kill everyone who trys to speak of freedom.

Nobody can change your lives but yourselves. in this time, or that time.

Ras Juda Selassie I

I think the Republicans should win again, and I'm saying this because it doesn't matter to me who wins, never did. I personally feel a start to a true democracy would be to elminate republicans and move the democrats to the right and create a new left even more liberal.

The reason I feel the republicans should win is this...

The world is going CRAZY. Straight up. Through history since all the way back to king david, i've read of corruption. that is where the need for messiahs and talk of apocalypse comes from. i think on cnn or one of those channels they had a doc called "1968-2008, Somthings happening here" and it was about veitnam until now, basically saying there has always been a war going on with america this entire time. and yes its true.

And then i consider prophecies like the mayans 2012, consider this... whoever is elected in novemeber will have pretty much exactly 4 years for their term before dec. 2012 when the world is suppose to end. So basically i see it as were going to have one more fucked up, slave driving, facist republican ruin the world right into the motherfucking apoclypse the mayans prophesied of.

I swear, i bet between mccain (that war zero) and Barack (can't shoot a 3), obama will win, but the right wingers will steal it again causing an uproar across all nations. Prepare for hell people, SHEOL. but dont be afraid. REMEMBER, love one another. lets all make it to heaven together. I wish i could say that to all the bomb toting junkies across the world no matter what race or nation they are from.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

oldgentlovecraft

White Pwny

lolz.   *sigh*

oldgentlovecraft

It better not be some lame ass armaggedon shit, I've been holding out and preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse!

White Pwny

hahaha... sucker!   Shoulda been preparing for the ARMAGGEDON~    *shakes head*..... zombies....   *shakes head*

oldgentlovecraft

*shrugs*   The Zombie Survival Guide is my Bible.  Don't expect me to come save your ass now.