Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

primaries

Started by untz untz untz, Feb 05, 2008, 11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Pwny

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jun 10, 2008, 05:53 PM
*shrugs*   The Zombie Survival Guide is my Bible.  Don't expect me to come save your ass now.

*sadness*
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

bright lights, big city

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jun 10, 2008, 05:53 PM
*shrugs*   The Zombie Survival Guide is my Bible.  Don't expect me to come save your ass now.
yes! my friends and i are so prepared for the day when zombies get here.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

oldgentlovecraft

Lol Hell yeah!  I knew I wasn't the only one.

White Pwny

FLIP.    Now I'll die, and it's all my doing.   Damn it.   *cries*

oldgentlovecraft

I like I would honestly let zombies munch on your sexy ass...you'd definitely be in my top ten who to save list.

White Pwny

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jun 10, 2008, 06:09 PM
I like I would honestly let zombies munch on your sexy ass...you'd definitely be in my top ten who to save list.

=o)   Saweeeet!   Make it top 5.   It will take you a lil while to get here.   

bright lights, big city

i'm loving the love in this forum
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Nailec

i`m hating the hate in this forum

Variable

Quote from: Ras Juda Selassie I on Jun 10, 2008, 07:46 AM
Do you people really believe in a president?? I can't understand why, why do you feel as though you need somebody else to tell you how to live in sin? why do you feel as though someone no matter what they sell you about themselves will make your life better? Someone you've never even met let alone. in Roman times this was called worshiping and believing in false idols and gods, but here today its in full affect and its called voting for a president, and guess what YOUR VOTE COUNTS. YOU DONT KNOW WHERE IT GOES (MAYBE THE PACIFIC OCEAN?) BUT IT COUNTS RIGHT?!?! right.

for what though, what do you really think it counts for?

is barack gonna bring my brother back home from babylon (modern day iraq)?

is he gonna lower gas prices, in turn lowering the price of food and so on?

is this all you want?

how about true freedoms, how about the freedom to live and do what you want, go anywhere, cross any border, live life without any obligation, be your own man! how about this...

if a president spoke of that, I would do more than vote. but any simple man has yet to, and i dont blame them, this babylon goverment would just kill them, they kill everyone who trys to speak of freedom.

Nobody can change your lives but yourselves. in this time, or that time.
Quote from: Ras Juda Selassie I on Jun 10, 2008, 07:58 AM
I think the Republicans should win again, and I'm saying this because it doesn't matter to me who wins, never did. I personally feel a start to a true democracy would be to elminate republicans and move the democrats to the right and create a new left even more liberal.

The reason I feel the republicans should win is this...

The world is going CRAZY. Straight up. Through history since all the way back to king david, i've read of corruption. that is where the need for messiahs and talk of apocalypse comes from. i think on cnn or one of those channels they had a doc called "1968-2008, Somthings happening here" and it was about veitnam until now, basically saying there has always been a war going on with america this entire time. and yes its true.

And then i consider prophecies like the mayans 2012, consider this... whoever is elected in novemeber will have pretty much exactly 4 years for their term before dec. 2012 when the world is suppose to end. So basically i see it as were going to have one more fucked up, slave driving, facist republican ruin the world right into the motherfucking apoclypse the mayans prophesied of.

I swear, i bet between mccain (that war zero) and Barack (can't shoot a 3), obama will win, but the right wingers will steal it again causing an uproar across all nations. Prepare for hell people, SHEOL. but dont be afraid. REMEMBER, love one another. lets all make it to heaven together. I wish i could say that to all the bomb toting junkies across the world no matter what race or nation they are from.
Quote from: untz untz untz on Jun 07, 2008, 03:22 AM
Quote from: untz untz untz on Feb 19, 2008, 05:48 AM
It's amazing how stupid people are.
Quote from: Variable on Jun 07, 2008, 04:08 AM
really, really amazing