Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sharing Lungs Forum Rules and Guidelines

Started by Drop-Dead, Feb 08, 2008, 05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

yeah, I just saw that post.

listen up: I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. it's according to the rules here. if you don't like it, then go someplace else. I've said it before and I'm gonna keep saying it until you get into your head.

I think it speaks more about your intelligence than mine the way you act around here. constantly provoking certain members, calling them stupid when you have nothing better to say and trying to get banned so you can act like some sort of martyr.... yeah, you're fucking Einstein, dude.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

so now when I call you out on calling me stupid you delete my post?  In no way do you take advantage of being a mod

Fireal1222

somebody needs to play that song. " why cant we be friends. why cant we be friends. why cant we be friends."

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Mar 07, 2008, 08:04 AM
so now when I call you out on calling me stupid you delete my post?  In no way do you take advantage of being a mod

I haven't deleted any posts in here. but they should be deleted as they are breaking the rules pretty clearly.

fireflyry

I deleted it.

Off-topic, personal and basically served no purpose other than to flame.

Variable....get over it.You want to insult members with little else than slander?

Go elsewhere....simple.

Want to whine...theres a section for it and this ain't it.

kk

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

samson simpson

Variable

I really dont understand why you deleted all those post.  I think you should at least have to explain yourself.  Blondie telling you that you are lame fore deleting post is not exactly off topic. 

Jacob

just fucking stop it already. we're all tired of this shit now and it's leading nowhere.

Zevaka

edit: thanks

fireflyry

Quote from: Variable on Mar 09, 2008, 02:53 PM
I really dont understand why you deleted all those post.  I think you should at least have to explain yourself.  Blondie telling you that you are lame fore deleting post is not exactly off topic. 

I don't have to explain jack.

If you tell a member to fuck off, especially in a section such as this, your post will be deleted.

If you have an issue with mod actions use the Suggestions, Comments and Help section, @User section or PM a mod or Nuno and it will be raised in the mod section.If the mod is at fault action will be taken.

It's not rocket science and you seem to be the only person here who continually struggles with this simple concept.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Atomic

My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Mar 10, 2008, 02:29 AM
just fucking stop it already. we're all tired of this shit now and it's leading nowhere.
so you can talk all the shit you want to me?  But its stupid when I do it back.....ok.  Wonder how long it will take your butt buddy to delete this one.

Crazylegs

You're acting like a child dude, always getting your panties in your ass about everything. Just let it be.

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Mar 15, 2008, 09:00 PM
Quote from: aenemic on Mar 10, 2008, 02:29 AM
so you can talk all the shit you want to me?  But its stupid when I do it back.....ok.  Wonder how long it will take your butt buddy to delete this one.

just the fact that you bring it up YET AGAIN after several days is just.... I can't even find words for it.

you can bet your ass that your following posts in this thread will be deleted if they continue in the same fashion. now go and live your life. you're not impressing anyone by acting like a jerk on here.

Atomic

Atomic