Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Meet the Spartans...

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Feb 10, 2008, 02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Worst fucking movie ever made. This is why everyone hates America... God damnit that sucked... At least I just watched it for free online.

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Variable

I just saw the fucking pictures when I logged on to myspace and I could tell it was going to be stupid

theis

I'd rather watch an elderly couple gangbanging a dog than this abomination.

Inkblades

I miss the days of Airplane and Naked Gun.

Variable

you also must miss the days of your youth

13hourstoparadise

ignore the fashion

date movie sucked ass

epic movie sucked ass as well

won't even bother to see this crap ass movie.

13hourstoparadise

What bugs me is people actually got paid for this shit... Like a lot. I want people to die. Seriously. I want everyone involved except the dumbshit stage hand or ignorant actor to die.

goldpony

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 21, 2008, 04:15 AM
What bugs me is people actually got paid for this shit... Like a lot. I want people to die. Seriously. I want everyone involved except the dumbshit stage hand or ignorant actor to die.

even the peon coffe runners? thats pretty harsh considering they actually had to run errands for the fucktards who made this movie :D
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

Not the coffee runners, but the key grips, I don't know what they do... And I'm sure no one does, but they need to die too!!! :)

alvarezbassist17

just watch baseketball, that's what i always do when i want to laugh.  matt stone and trey parker need to make a new movie to cure this comedic drought we're in.

13hourstoparadise

LIttle bitch! haha, that movie cracks me up!

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 10, 2008, 02:27 AM
Worst fucking movie ever made. This is why everyone hates America... God damnit that sucked... At least I just watched it for free online.

Lol, yeah, disdain for America stems from our addiction to lampooning.  You should be a political adviser.

Jizzlobber

Quote from: Variable on Feb 12, 2008, 07:15 AM
you also must miss the days of your youth

i was thinkin the same thing...damn, i miss being a kid too
<