Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

March?

Started by E-Money, Feb 11, 2008, 01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E-Money

does anyone have any good audio or video of the song march?  ive seen the video from austin on youtube and when i saw the song live i thought it was great.

occipudding

oh damn, and i thought this thread was gonna have something to do with a million angry black men
machete!  meow

White Pwny

Quote from: stapezee on Feb 11, 2008, 01:49 AM
does anyone have any good audio or video of the song march?  ive seen the video from austin on youtube and when i saw the song live i thought it was great.

I am unfamiliar with this song.?!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Mikey

Quote from: occipudding on Feb 13, 2008, 12:55 AM
oh damn, and i thought this thread was gonna have something to do with a million angry black men
that's next month  ;)

Mikey

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 13, 2008, 11:25 AM

its one of the new songs played during the last tour:

march
fen fen
new guitar
crook vs. zach
formant <-- not really new, but first live performances.

In regards to stapezee, i couldn't tell you were to find it.  apparently  no one recorded a full show to share with us here on SL.

goldpony

Quote from: mhrodrig on Feb 13, 2008, 02:19 PM

march
fen fen
new guitar
crook vs. zach

In regards to stapezee, i couldn't tell you were to find it.  apparently  no one recorded a full show to share with us here on SL.

well, why didnt huh? what the fuck man, didnt you know that all members are required to tape every show they go to so they can share??? >:(
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Mikey

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 13, 2008, 06:14 PM
Quote from: mhrodrig on Feb 13, 2008, 02:19 PM

march
fen fen
new guitar
crook vs. zach

well, why didnt huh? what the fuck man, didnt you know that all members are required to tape every show they go to so they can share??? >:(

call me up and i'll hum some of the songs for you.  ;)

goldpony

whats your number? post here for everyone ;D

oh, ill need detailed descriptions of them playing live i.e. movement on stage, how big chinos pants bulge was, set list, etc.
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Mikey

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 13, 2008, 10:38 PM
whats your number? post here for everyone ;D

oh, ill need detailed descriptions of them playing live i.e. movement on stage, how big chinos pants bulge was, set list, etc.
832 555 4444

coughfie Taulk

goldpony

awesome! ill call you when i get home :D then you can serenade me with team sleep in your beautiful voice
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

E-Money

is it possible to just get the audio from this video?    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw_hoAbemWM

I LOVE this song.  It would be nice to at least have this to listen too even tho the quality is not so good.

Deftones-argentina

sure, count with it tonight.

sicily

i think i am gonna skip hearing anymore new songs until they are finished. i am a lil disappointed i know what new guitar sounds like but not fully know what it sounds like. its sounds good but i wish i would have waited till there was a studio version, the live version is good, just it sux trying to decipher the audio from a shitty cell phone recording.

:)

lithium

i'm sure monk recorded a full show..
💩

wither-I

two thousand and ten

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Deftones-argentina

http://www.mediafire.com/?wv3jeromsye

March live.wav, with some minor touches in the Eq.

Deftonesminded

My vision of March.
Be aware, that was the firt time i used a drum machine, and i don't have much gear =)
Only one guitar and my amp.
http://www.purevolume.com/deftonesminded

E-Money