Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

quote of the day

Started by Variable, Feb 12, 2008, 05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

claudio

I'm not cryin'. It's just been raining... on my face.  - Flight of the Conchords

Mikey

let me fill you with the holy ghost.
i promise not to come inside.
--Jesus

Atomic

satan is good, satan is my pal, i will kill everyone
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

i kill for fun

you quite cigs more than most people change their underwear - some girl
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

Atomic

if it bleeds, we can kill it

Mikey

even though i am no better than a beast, have i no right to live?
--oh dae su, OLDBOY

Variable

Quote from: mhrodrig on Apr 24, 2008, 01:15 AM
--Jesus

I think that's actually one of the lines they teach you to use on little boys when you become a catholic priest.

Variable

Quote from: Necrocetaceanbeastiality on Apr 27, 2008, 01:40 AM
Because the mods think that they are getting rid of bullshit, when in actuality they are helping this board along to it's slow and imminent death. We aren't allowed to have fun anymore. In the two days I have been back I have realized something. When it comes to forums, the less controlled they are, the moe fun. And I have see a lot of control going on in only tw days. I don't know what happened to give people the impression that this place even needs the amount of control it has now. It's been dying since the global moderators were appointed. Not that there shouldn't be moderators or control, mind you, but they should be in place for extreme conditions only in my opinion.

i kill for fun

i dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die
"playful deception is the lowest form of Tom-foolery"
"i don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

Mikey

Saving someone's life is like falling in love. The best drug in the world. For days, sometimes weeks afterwards, you walk the streets, making infinite whatever you see. Once, for a few weeks, I couldn't feel the earth - everything I touched became lighter. Horns played in my shoes. Flowers fell from my pockets. You wonder if you've become immortal, as if you've saved your own life as well. God has passed through you. Why deny it, that for a moment there - why deny that for a moment there, God was you?

--frank pierce, Bringing Out the Dead

shine down unshy

Quote from: mhrodrig on Apr 24, 2008, 01:15 AM
--Jesus

*steals*  ;D

devilinside

"People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain."

~ Jim Morrison

samson simpson

" taters ....fried chicken dinner ...oh and i want May West to sit on my face"

" TAKE MY HAND BOSS"   - The Green mile

Atomic

"we've run out of ways" - luigi from super mario

"hey guys, eye c da riva!" - sanji from one piece

those are so funny ;D

shine down unshy

"keep da ganja in da car, hotbox, seen?" - Little Jacob

Atomic

"smile you son of a...*explosion*" - Jaws

Variable

Quote from: mhrodrig on Apr 27, 2008, 02:57 PM
Saving someone's life is like falling in love. The best drug in the world. For days, sometimes weeks afterwards, you walk the streets, making infinite whatever you see. Once, for a few weeks, I couldn't feel the earth - everything I touched became lighter. Horns played in my shoes. Flowers fell from my pockets. You wonder if you've become immortal, as if you've saved your own life as well. God has passed through you. Why deny it, that for a moment there - why deny that for a moment there, God was you?

--frank pierce, Bringing Out the Dead
I signed up for me EMT basic class the day after I watched that movie.

Atomic

"hey from down there duz it look like i'm talking into a bunch of robotic penis's?" - peter griffon

mrs_swa

" I love the way your sandy hair floats in the air. To me it's like a lullaby. I'm just flying by, oh so high, like a kite tied to a skate." Kip from Napoleon Dynamite.   ;D
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

scatterbrain

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 13, 2008, 12:37 AM
"Time is never wasted  when you're wasted all the time."

- I forget, I was wasted when I read it.
uhh, that came from a keychain
im me and thats all ill ever be