Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

quote of the day

Started by Variable, Feb 12, 2008, 05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dictatesofreason

its better to die standing than to live on your knees-che

better to burn than fade away-cobain

Variable

Hillary Clinton told reporters that both she and the presumtive Republican nominee John McCain offer the experience to be ready to tackle any crisis facing the country under their watch, but Barack Obama simply offers more rhetoric. "I think you'll be able to imagine many things Senator McCain will be able to say," she said. "He's never been the president, but he will put forth his lifetime of experience. I will put forth my lifetime of experience. Senator Obama will put forth a speech he made in 2002." Clinton was referring to Obama's anti-war speech he delivered in Chicago before entering the United States Senate.

indychinoluv

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Jun 28, 2008, 07:43 AM
better to burn than fade away-cobain
Thats Neil Young, bro. Kurt just used it

devilinside

When I play the South, they say "y'all" in the South. They take out the "O" and the "U". So when I'm in the South I try to talk like that so people understand me. "Hello, can I have a bowl of chicken noodle s-p? Come on, I'm in the South, you understand. I mean I'm in the S-th, and I want some s-p!" "I stubbed my toe, -ch!" "I need to lay down on the c-ch!" "I need to get the fuck -t of the S-th!

Mitch Hedberg

deafnotes

"The Bible was written by barbarians in a barbarous, coarse and vulgar age"

indychinoluv

"More than two decades later, it is hard to imagine the Revolutionary War coming out any other way." -- George W. Bush, Martinsburg, W. Va., July 4, 2007

tarkil

Quote from: indychinoluv on Jul 07, 2008, 12:22 AM
"More than two decades later, it is hard to imagine the Revolutionary War coming out any other way." -- George W. Bush, Martinsburg, W. Va., July 4, 2007

^5 for the dumbass.... :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

indychinoluv

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 07, 2008, 04:57 AM
Quote from: indychinoluv on Jul 07, 2008, 12:22 AM

^5 for the dumbass.... :)
There is an awsome one from him saying about his favourite childhood book, but it was written in 1992!