Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

quote of the day

Started by Variable, Feb 12, 2008, 07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

"Gays don't vomit. They're a very clean people. And they have been ever since they came to this country from France"

"Listen Lois, I know you're a feminist and I think that's adorable, but this is grown-up time and I'm the man"

~Peter Griffin

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: mrs_swa on Feb 21, 2008, 05:35 PM
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."   Hunter S. Thompson

Word.

White Pwny

"See I think drugs have done some good things for us, I really do, and if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cds and burn 'em. 'cause you know the musicians who made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years.... rrrrrrrrreal fuckin high on drugs."

~James Maynard Keenan

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

shine down unshy

That was actually Bill Hicks

Crazylegs

embarrassing WHITE PWNZY

shine down unshy

That av is crackin me up.

White Pwny

http://thinkexist.com/quotations/drugs/

Nah I'm not embarassed.   It said Bill Hicks. but under that it says its a JMK quote.   If you click on JMK quotes... this comes up.  Perhaps Bill Hicks got it from him.     I dunno.  I don't care who said it.  It's truth, and I dig it.   :)

neurotic

Quote from: White Pwny on Feb 22, 2008, 01:40 AM
  Perhaps Bill Hicks got it from him.     I dunno.  I don't care who said it.  It's truth, and I dig it.   :)

Actually. If you listen the Tool song Third Eye and watch Bill Hicks performing, you will hear that it's Bill Hicks' voice...
...never trust the obvious...

snw777

devilinside

I thought it was Maynard James Keenan?? Hmm.....

White Pwny

Quote from: devilinside on Feb 22, 2008, 02:34 AM
I thought it was Maynard James Keenan?? Hmm.....

haha It is.  UGH!  I think I have dyslexia.      And, I also suffer a  lack of watching Bill Hicks.   

Or maybe my brain is fried today from having one child with the flu and puking.. and another with Chicken Pox.   *pulls hair out*

devilinside

UUUH! That sucks!!!!

lithium

i got a heart beat produced by god, and boy it sound hot.     -saul williams
💩

mrs_swa

" I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do. "  Smokey from Friday... ;)
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

goldpony

What do got if you got 36 prostitutes and 30 cents in your pocket? Proof that ho's come a dime a dozen. -Big Daddy Kane
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Atomic

"listen up motherfuckers, i got sumthin' i need to say, if u dont use mammal sauce u might as well be gay" -CrotchDusters
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 22, 2008, 10:35 PM
What do got if you got 36 prostitutes and 30 cents in your pocket? Proof that ho's come a dime a dozen. -Big Daddy Kane

;D

Shaye

"And only time we chill is when we kill each other.
It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other. "

(2pac)

devilinside

If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.

George Carlin

goldpony

i cant face the evening straight - thom yorke
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt